Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Saxe is a real scumbag. He would've played Proctor's daughter the tape.
Proc had Sax dead to rights on the illegal wiretap knowing that shyt wouldn’t be admissible in court.. But Proc got shook thinking they was going after his daughter

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tommy shooting up a penthouse apartment in Tribeca with an assault rifle and not getting caught gotta be the most unrealistic shyt this show has done in awhile.

Not to mention, there’s probably cameras all over that building. Not one person or camera saw Tommy leaving with an assault rifle? :mindblown:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Hated this episode, only thing I liked was Proctor getting popped, bout time a main character got off'd again.

Otherwise didn't like a fukking thing in this episode. Everybody moved like a fukking clown. Proctor just willy nilly let saxe use the bathroom.....how the fukk you didn't think he would try one more trick. I'd follow that mufukka til the toilet...shyt I'm watching that mufukka piss and flush fukk you mean.

Tariq was a fukk nikka, got snitched on by ole girl look like, wonder what her reason for doing that was. And he so fukking stupid thinking he'd be able to trick pros at this shyt. God damn this nikka dumb.

Tired of them treating this nikka like a kid..."Go to your room!!!" :mjlol: Tasha if you don't shut the fukk up :heh: This nikka is dealing with the Mob and shyt now, you a stupid ass mother thinking this shyt gonna suffice, need to let ghost legit beat his ass for a few mins. And you selling drugs now you dumb bytch? :heh: Everybody on this show is so fukking stupid, shyt where Jason at I'm like 90% sure I'm more competent of a drug lord than all these nikkas combined at this point :denzelcuttingup:

Only decent shyt was Tommy, the only mufukka who got shyt done. Popped that mexican bytch which should have been done 4 seasons ago, and got rid of proctor who was always a loose end. I understand Tariq's reasoning for saving the lil girl but he moving around in the streets knowing he just attempted to fukk over legit mob nikkas.

Stupid, every fukking body this episode....stupid. Stupid nikkas out of 10.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
p3oltknsy7o31.png

You hypocritical ass bytch, you dun got like 3 nikkas killed using your p*ssy to control them, fukk you got any right to talk

:mjlol: