Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I see the slutter influences here. You mean tommy had an all out rambo assault for 15 mins in a multi million dollar condo and no cops were called :wow:
You move into a penthouse like that and pay all that money so you can get the security to make sure nothing like that happens

Tasha can't get upstairs but tommy can with an assault rifle and all he needed was tariq to leave the back door open, with no alarm sounding to let the building know a door is open :francis:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Past tired of Tariq fukkass. RIP to Procter. Ridiculous af to have Tasha getting shook down by a local thug...where is Lala going with this Holly investigation? These Italians realllllly should've let shyt slide... greaseballs gonna get murked
You can talk to tommy about killing the father of your kids, but mums the damn word on some goof ass dude walking up and extorting your business. I would have just put tommy or ghost on it real quick. That just made no sense

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:snoop:@people still not knowing how to manuver spoilers with shows that are popular within the nikka Network.

You DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT log onto social media the day/midnight of until you've seen it. You certainly don't enter forum threads until you do. nikkas do not care about your feelings or what you think the etiquette should be.

Save yourself the headache.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Hated this episode, only thing I liked was Proctor getting popped, bout time a main character got off'd again.

Otherwise didn't like a fukking thing in this episode. Everybody moved like a fukking clown. Proctor just willy nilly let saxe use the bathroom.....how the fukk you didn't think he would try one more trick. I'd follow that mufukka til the toilet...shyt I'm watching that mufukka piss and flush fukk you mean.

Tariq was a fukk nikka, got snitched on by ole girl look like, wonder what her reason for doing that was. And he so fukking stupid thinking he'd be able to trick pros at this shyt. God damn this nikka dumb.

Tired of them treating this nikka like a kid..."Go to your room!!!"
:mjlol: Tasha if you don't shut the fukk up :heh: This nikka is dealing with the Mob and shyt now, you a stupid ass mother thinking this shyt gonna suffice, need to let ghost legit beat his ass for a few mins. And you selling drugs now you dumb bytch? :heh: Everybody on this show is so fukking stupid, shyt where Jason at I'm like 90% sure I'm more competent of a drug lord than all these nikkas combined at this point :denzelcuttingup:

Only decent shyt was Tommy, the only mufukka who got shyt done. Popped that mexican bytch which should have been done 4 seasons ago, and got rid of proctor who was always a loose end. I understand Tariq's reasoning for saving the lil girl but he moving around in the streets knowing he just attempted to fukk over legit mob nikkas.

Stupid, every fukking body this episode....stupid. Stupid nikkas out of 10.
There's so much fukkery that I never sat and thought about it in those terms. This nikka is to the point of dealing with the Mob and they still sending him to his room :mjlol:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Matter of fact, Tasha is too seasoned to be doing hand-2-hands, being told bring me back $70 on every $100. Why would she even accept that, when she knows how to at least launder money?
That's what I thought she would offer. Would also be easier to get his trust if the long game was a setup. But maybe that's still the plan.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
  • I love how the back pack was conveniently right there next to the bathroom for Saxe to retrieve his usb drive.
  • I love how Sax can do whatever he wants and not get fired like others. He didn't tell his boss about leading Dre and Ghost to their witness then the boss just let it go and said yes to Sax taggin along with him to go see Proctor lol
  • I wish there was a better reason for Tariq to be slanging. Right now, he's just one of these middle/upper class dudes who glorify that way of life which is corn ballish. Ghost even said he was forced to do it, Tariq choosing to do it for no reason.
  • Proctor was moving too sloppy this season when he's been the smoothest cat on the show outside of Kanan IMO. I wish they killed him off for another reason. I didn't like the snitch jacket he got when he been solid til a week ago.
  • One thing I miss about the show is all the gangs and their leaders. And how they used to have the round table with Ghost and Tommy. It's crazy how many people have been murdered. Someone needs to do a body count tally when the show is over.
Oh and why didn't Proctor kill Saxe? He didn't think Tommy wouldn't come after him or find out? Proctor shoulda set Saxe up and kept it moving.

Last edited: