Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
explain how again bruhs cause it's going over my head how

Tasha told Tommy he was staying with Ghost. But Proctor got himself killed by snitchin. AND Saxe got Proctor killed, if they really want to be technical.

The Wile E Coyote/Road Runner shtick Tommy/Ghost had been doing this season was waaay ridiculous. These dudes got like 15+ bodies each, since the show started...on some creep, walk up, head shot...but now they don't know how to kill? I'm glad that's over.

Why would Proctor snitch? Dude been ducking & handling Saxe BS since he appeared. Now he's scared and turns? He could've easily got that handled.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nikka the scene was like 3 minutes long what cops are showin up that fast:mjtf:

Some of y’all nikkas just be bytchin about anything :mjlol:
Dude lives in a penthouse..
In an affluent part of NY..
fukk you mean:russ:
If anyone in that building dialed 911 in real life..
Cops, SWAT, National Guard..
Would have been there in 9 seconds flat:mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Tariq dumb ass really tried to use baby tylenol in place of Oxy's :snoop:

That whole storyline is so fukking forced. He was living the life with the little hand to hand enterprise at school and was still running outta supply hella quick. Not sure how his dumb ass thought he was gonna be a fukking supplier to a fukking international enterprise :russ:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That whole storyline is so fukking forced. He was living the life with the little hand to hand enterprise at school and was still running outta supply hella quick. Not sure how his dumb ass thought he was gonna be a fukking supplier to a fukking international enterprise :russ:
He was stealing Tommy shyt..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Never seen a show where so many big time bosses are so close to the work pushed on their behalf. These mofos dont have proxies? :mjlol:

“We are pushing pills...so I, Tommy, am going to be in a warehouse so poorly secured that my 17 year old dunderheaded godson breaks in for his own stash full of my supply!! :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Power is the GOAT of moving 5-10 ft to have conversations in private that the other person can still hear :heh:

Thing I don’t get is she heard that and is never given a chance to confront her dad about killing her mom...instead she’s on the phone crying over him as he’s about to get popped smh

:laff: