Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Not close to the same thing. I’m sure most people don’t even think about something that might not have aired on the west coast. Everyone knows that not everyone has seen something at 10 am. The only reason to post a show spoiler is to ruin it for people. Period.
Spoilers have never ruined anything for me. It either makes me more anxious to see it, or not in a rush. Most people either overhype or undersell certain elements. JMO

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
The thing is, she was awake and she heard him admit to Benny. She knows. He died for no reason.

i swear this show is becoming like an anime. Proctor made sure to go to a room with benny so that his daughter wouldnt hear him. but somehow she heard everything.

:stopitslime:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm asking to much of this:

How long did it take for Ghost to find out that his house was shot the fukk up, and why the call came to him so dayum late, dectectives were already finger-printing the place and shyt.

Proctor's body was cold and shyt
Seems like this guy either got the call, 2-4hours after the shyt happened :russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Maybe I'm asking to much of this:

How long did it take for Ghost to find out that his house was shot the fukk up, and why the call came to him so dayum late, dectectives were already finger-printing the place and shyt.

Proctor's body was cold and shyt
Seems like this guy either got the call, 2-4hours after the shyt happened :russ:

He was there first. He probably made the anonymous call, bizzounced, then he came back acting all surprised/

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i swear this show is becoming like an anime. Proctor made sure to go to a room with benny so that his daughter wouldnt hear him. but somehow she heard everything.

:stopitslime:
Power is the GOAT of moving 5-10 ft to have conversations in private that the other person can still hear :heh:

Thing I don’t get is she heard that and is never given a chance to confront her dad about killing her mom...instead she’s on the phone crying over him as he’s about to get popped smh