Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Poor Raina the writers basically :pacspit: on her memory proctor getting swiss cheesed up in her room
even before that, ghost gave up her room to proctor's daughter way too easily. how you just have someone all up in the room yall (well tasha) was trying to preserve? shoulda gave her tariq's room, put riq on the couch, nikka was supposed to be at school anyway

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The episode comes out at midnight, it’s free reign. You’d have a point if they were dropping spoilers about things yet to air. And like I said, just don’t log on, not sure how that’s hard. :yeshrug:

Would be one thing if someone blew up your group text with show info, but you’re actively going to spaces where people discuss current events/pop culture and being mad someone watched it before you. That’s like me being mad that folks on the east coast are talking about something I won’t see until 3 hours later :francis:
Not close to the same thing. I’m sure most people don’t even think about something that might not have aired on the west coast. Everyone knows that not everyone has seen something at 10 am. The only reason to post a show spoiler is to ruin it for people. Period.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tasha deeply connected in the streets and act like she couldn't just make a call and have that little dumb nikka killed. In reality, the "streets" would know who Tasha is and that she's too connected to be fukked with like that. But now random dudes is out here cuttin WWE promos on her and she panicking. :mjlol:
The absurdity of Tasha asking Tommy for the extortion money instead of just telling him some random small time cat was trying to extort her is amazing to me.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not close to the same thing. I’m sure most people don’t even think about something that might not have aired on the west coast. Everyone knows that not everyone has seen something at 10 am. The only reason to post a show spoiler is to ruin it for people. Period.
ok bruh....

and posting something that aired isn't a spoiler. but again, log off. seems like in the 10 years that social media has been popping, most people have figured this out when it comes to not wanting shows/events to be spoiled for them by SM.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
The episode comes out at midnight, it’s free reign. You’d have a point if they were dropping spoilers about things yet to air. And like I said, just don’t log on, not sure how that’s hard. :yeshrug:

Would be one thing if someone blew up your group text with show info, but you’re actively going to spaces where people discuss current events/pop culture and being mad someone watched it before you. That’s like me being mad that folks on the east coast are talking about something I won’t see until 3 hours later :francis:
:camby: nah and I dont even really care to see spoilers but when dudes are just posting spoilers just to do it, that's some sucker shyt

Daps
I hate every single fukking character on this show except for Procter who is now no longer.

Just kill Tariq off already fukk and do so in the most painful way possible. :demonic:
Tommy shooting em up a fukking penthouse in TriBeCa with a fukking assault rifle :dahell:

Tasha getting extorted by some random low-level drug dealer who came from fukking where exactly? Why are they introducing new storylines now? She spent all that time scolding Tariq only to get back into the drug game :why:

Keisha acting like she's really built for this game :hhh:

Saxe should be doing life for his display of incompetency. Also why the fukk was this witness still at the same spot as before after they knew Ghost knew the location? :gucci:

tenor.gif

I also liked how Saxe tells the female witness that there’s another cooperating witness and gives the name(Proctor)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all gotta let this spoiler argument go lol.
i'm done...i just don't see how in 2019 people actively make the choice to log on to social media and be mad nikkas is discussing something available to the public because they havent seen it :dwillhuh:

have a social media addiction brehs
:camby: nah and I dont even really care to see spoilers but when dudes are just posting spoilers just to do it, that's some sucker shyt
and how does one ascertain that? he might have a crew of folks who watch at midnight...furthermore, just like some of yall cant stay off social media, well there are others who can't NOT post their thoughts...spoiler or not. i mean there is clearly a way to avoid this shyt, take some responsibility if you care that much

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
i'm done...i just don't see how in 2019 people actively make the choice to log on to social media and be mad nikkas is discussing something available to the public because they havent seen it :dwillhuh:

have a social media addiction brehs
and how does one ascertain that? he might have a crew of folks who watch at midnight...furthermore, just like some of yall cant stay off social media, well there are others who can't NOT post their thoughts...spoiler or not. i mean there is clearly a way to avoid this shyt, take some responsibility if you care that much
So is it cool when people go watch midnight releases of movies ang go on the internet and drop spoilers randomly?