Reppin
CHICAGO
Proctor: I'm not snitching!
Also Proctor: Tommy killed Angela

:russ:

WRITING SO WEAK...

PROCTOR HELD IT DOWN THROUGH HUNDREDS OF MURDERS, AND DRUG TRANSACTIONS
OVER THE PAST 5 MONTHS
AND HE BECOMES A RAT OVER SOME INADMISSIBLE TAPE....

RATTING ON TOMMY OF ALL PPL
KNOWING HES A STONE COLD KILLER...

WAIT HE LITERALLY JUST TOLD TOMMY
TO KILL WINTESS.
:devil:
:evil:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I really really really hate FB spoilers. It was like 10 am my time and I’m just casually scrolling through for a second and someone had to post about Tommy killing Proctor. Like damn you couldn’t even wait until later tonight to post that shyt? You had to post on FB minutes after YOU watched it like everyone else did as well? :smh:

I started watching as soon as I roll over on Sunday morning like 3 seasons ago. No use in even trying to chance it when motherfukkers want to get likes and cool points on Facebook for some needless post. At least here, you have the choice to just not enter the thread.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: yall think tommy would have shot the girl if tariq didnt get her out?

:mjcry: Yes.

Proctor failed that little girl. Sat and watched her mom overdose. Didn’t get out of town despite numerous opportunities. Did business with Ghost in the first place. Went to go stay with a crazy murdering drug dealer with his kid (where they do that at?). Went to meet the other muthafukka that’s 3x as psychopathic as Ghost....willingly. And he couldn’t shoot for shyt. Aim for the chest or look under the couch and shoot his feet. He could’ve saved half them shots he was spraying, hid then popped him while Tommy was searching for him. Common sense. Now the girl growing up with no parents because he made some really stupid life choices.

When he told her he wasn’t coming back I got a little misty though :mjcry:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Proctor: I'm not snitching!
Also Proctor: Tommy killed Angela

:russ:

Even in the Power universe the way this shyt happened was so outta pocket :russ: Breh damn near snitched in the next fukking scene. Not later in the season or even in the next episode after insurmountable pressure, but the next fukking scene :russ:

He's been the smartest/coolest character over the past few seasons and he snitched without Saxe even putting the clamps on him yet :pachaha:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I started watching as soon as I roll over on Sunday morning like 3 seasons ago. No use in even trying to chance it when motherfukkers want to get likes and cool points on Facebook for some needless post. At least here, you have the choice to just not enter the thread.
Yeah but people be tired. I don’t feel like having to stay up until midnight just to not get hit with clout chasing people on social media. shyt’s ridiculous.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y’all do have me rolling with Tasha gettin presser by this random corner boy, tommy just shot up your whole ass house, killed his girlfriend, etc. he ain’t giving you money but he will give you all the bullets :mjlol:

Yeah but people be tired. I don’t feel like having to stay up until midnight just to not get hit with clout chasing people on social media. shyt’s ridiculous.
Then don’t log onto social media...

I mean we’re a decade into this phenomenon. When there was a show I cared about - GOT and TWD - I didn’t log on to certain cites/click links here until I watched