Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Sax on staying on code. He knows Tommy killed an AUSA, but he want Ghost to go down for it. :mjpls:
-Proctor is smart when he's moving everybody else around like chess pieces, once he got in it himself he got got fast. :francis:
-all these people like Jason and these Italian dudes act like they can't just cut their ties with Tommy/Ghost/Tariq and just find new nikkas. These dudes really trying to do business with the two most wanted people in NY. :mjlol: Ghost keep telling everybody he want out, they like "nah you need to be in this"...2 days later "ghost, its your fault i'm in this :mjcry:".
-That dumb ass witness chick really trying to have all this integrity for her dead bumass dimebag mover boyfriend. Ghost basically gave her a whole way outta everything and she fukking around. That's on her. She doing was doing too much. :unimpressed: Just take that go away money and dip. :gucci:
-They still doin all this Tate shyt. :what:
-Tasha and Keisha ole passive aggressive asses. Yall just happened to be at the store at the same time? :rudy:
-I think Ole girl snitched on Tariq to Chode.
-Dre all out in public now? :wtf: I know the Jiminez chick dead, but that's it?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Sax needs his own spin-off, dude be having the expressions on point and he's literally kept these folks scrambling:mjlol:

I'm tired of LaLA's character, she needs to catch a bullet in her kneecap or something, she's annoying now, like go away :stopitslime:

The chick with the blue hair who picked up her daughter late :mjlol:, I wonder if her child's father is the dude Tasha was about to smash :mjlol:

Next EP should be named "Back Together Again" or some shyt:russ:

Tariq gets expelled but doesn't get punished, "Go to your room Tariq" man I hate Tasha's parenting :mjlol:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
:russ: at the feds babysitting Dre' s daughter 4 days like she ain't got a momma.

:ohhh: and where the hail is his BM? Wouldn't she be looking for her kid :stopitslime: I know she didn't agree to let her baby go with a drug dealer serial killer without her too.

:mjlol: @ Tariq sonnin his dad every chance he gets.

:mjcry: RIP again to Proctor. One of the best characters / actors on the show.

:ehh: the lil girls acting seemed improved for this episode.

:gucci: Tariq kidnapped for the 2nd time in like 3 months :comeon:

:birdman: and if I was Tasha or Ghost, any type of toleration of Tommy would be over. He dissed Tasha for bird brained Lala AND murdered their lawyer in their dead daughters room. Unforgivable shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m not sure how I feel about this episode, I mean so far, it was the most coherent, but bruh....

• The tommy murder spree, first the witness then the tommy gun wetting up ghost’s whole penthouse :biglol: proctor drank the Dre juice, outran a flurry of machine gun bullets until after he could call his daughter...wait, this show clearly hates daughters, they done caused trouble for ghost, proctor and Dre
  • nikkas taxing day care centers now...look, I been in enough hoods, that’s like the one thing folks ain’t fukking with, shyt for the kids...and now Tasha in the weigh game after riq gets expelled for it and ghost tries to be “legit”
  • I’m ever so conveniently waiting for this dude pressing Tasha to be the connect ol girl at choate was texting
  • Speaking of which, that’s a hot mess, I was waiting for her to cross him, but it would’ve been nice just for once for a character on this show to be principled. Had she flipped on him playing the long game of sticking to her wokeness - anti being a stereotype, dude with a good thing going pushing weight - I could dig it
  • Sachs done got every single person he worked with killed :mjlol:
  • Jason conveniently took a day off so Paulie and the Italians could get their bid in :beli:
  • Ghost lost the love of his life...you know, the one he told his wife to have sympathy for his grief about...and already trying to dig in the guts of this bitter political chick...:wow:

I gotta find my post where I listed all the people that had to die in the remaining episodes, I hope riq gets killed, gotta cross off a few names, and now I might have to add ol girl who snitched on riq haha

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
nikkas taxing day care centers now...look, I been in enough hoods, that’s like the one thing folks ain’t fukking with, shyt for the kids...and now Tasha in the weigh game after riq gets expelled for it and ghost tries to be “legit”
Tasha deeply connected in the streets and act like she couldn't just make a call and have that little dumb nikka killed. In reality, the "streets" would know who Tasha is and that she's too connected to be fukked with like that. But now random dudes is out here cuttin WWE promos on her and she panicking. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
  • Ghost lost the love of his life...you know, the one he told his wife to have sympathy for his grief about...and already trying to dig in the guts of this bitter political chick...

ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND...

THAT CHICK HAS CLEARLY BEEN AFTER GHOST
SINCE THEY INTRODUCED HER CHARACTER.
:devil:
:evil:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The Tariq character gotta be the dumbest nikka in tv history

"I'm not gonna get caught" - EXPELLED

"Yeah, I'm bout to finesse the Italian mafia" - KIDNAPPED

:mjlol:
“Imma hide from this nikka tryna kill me” - Raina catches all the led

Haha...is there anyone who likes this kid/character. I think that’s the one thing all power watchers agree on

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND...

THAT CHICK HAS CLEARLY BEEN AFTER GHOST
SINCE THEY INTRODUCED HER CHARACTER.
:devil:
:evil:

Ghost was at dinner on some let’s do this again :shaq:

nikka needs to sit down and take care of his kids, tommy, Dre, Jason... dude got 99 problems, and a bytch already is one, now he’s trying to make it two :huhldup:

Last edited: