Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy has killed federal agents, his own father, his GF, his lawyer, cats that work for him, witnesses, etc and still moves around freely while the feds are obsessed with Ghost

The detective literally tells Saxe that Angela got hit from above and Proctor tells him Tommy killed her and he’s still obsessed with St Patrick

Tommy been the most ruthless character on the show and ain’t seen no jail time... yeah he mos def ain’t surviving that finale

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tommy has killed federal agents, his own father, his GF, his lawyer, cats that work for him, witnesses, etc and still moves around freely while the feds are obsessed with Ghost

The detective literally tells Saxe that Angela got hit from above and Proctor tells him Tommy killed her and he’s still obsessed with St Patrick

Tommy been the most ruthless character on the show and ain’t seen no jail time... yeah he mos def ain’t surviving that finale

EVERY DUDE IN THAT OFFICE WANTED
TO fukk ANGELA....

THE FACT THAT A DRUG LORD GOT IN HER PANTYS PISSES THEM OFF.
:devil:
:evil:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but people be tired. I don’t feel like having to stay up until midnight just to not get hit with clout chasing people on social media. shyt’s ridiculous.
I mean when I roll over and get up in the morning ~8am Sunday morning. I don't try to catch it as soon as the episode drops because I'm either already :dead: or not at the house at that time.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hate every single fukking character on this show except for Procter who is now no longer.

Just kill Tariq off already fukk and do so in the most painful way possible. :demonic:
Tommy shooting em up a fukking penthouse in TriBeCa with a fukking assault rifle :dahell:

Tasha getting extorted by some random low-level drug dealer who came from fukking where exactly? Why are they introducing new storylines now? She spent all that time scolding Tariq only to get back into the drug game :why:

Keisha acting like she's really built for this game :hhh:

Saxe should be doing life for his display of incompetency. Also why the fukk was this witness still at the same spot as before after they knew Ghost knew the location? :gucci:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Tasha deeply connected in the streets and act like she couldn't just make a call and have that little dumb nikka killed. In reality, the "streets" would know who Tasha is and that she's too connected to be fukked with like that. But now random dudes is out here cuttin WWE promos on her and she panicking. :mjlol:

How does Tasha get pressed by random corner boy? She's been on TV, press runs, dudes in the streets know Tommy & Ghost - there's a 90% chance their work comes from them...they really gonna press Tasha? And everyone on the streets would know Tasha was about that life, as well. Hell, they really don't know who she is?

Proctor snitching?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Y’all do have me rolling with Tasha gettin presser by this random corner boy, tommy just shot up your whole ass house, killed his girlfriend, etc. he ain’t giving you money but he will give you all the bullets :mjlol:

Then don’t log onto social media...

I mean we’re a decade into this phenomenon. When there was a show I cared about - GOT and TWD - I didn’t log on to certain cites/click links here until I watched
The issue isn’t someone checking FB for 5 minutes at 10 in the morning, it’s with people who feel the need to ruin it for others for no reason at all.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The issue isn’t someone checking FB for 5 minutes at 10 in the morning, it’s with people who feel the need to ruin it for others for no reason at all.
The episode comes out at midnight, it’s free reign. You’d have a point if they were dropping spoilers about things yet to air. And like I said, just don’t log on, not sure how that’s hard. :yeshrug:

Would be one thing if someone blew up your group text with show info, but you’re actively going to spaces where people discuss current events/pop culture and being mad someone watched it before you. That’s like me being mad that folks on the east coast are talking about something I won’t see until 3 hours later :francis: