Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
:what:WRONG....

PROCTOR LITERALLY GOT HIMSELF KILLED.

TOMMY ONLY FOUND HE WAS A SNITCH
BECAUSE HE WENT BEHIND GHOST'S BACK
AND TOLD TOMMY TO KILL THE WITNESS.

TOMMY WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN HER APARTMENT TO HEAR WHAT SAX SAID.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah, Tommy didn't care about that witness because Tommy knows all she recalls is Ghost. Proctor ended his own life right then.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How many times has "24 hours to get my money" been a story line on this show:Booklaugh:
All this shyt gotta fit the 5 month timeline the writers gave the show :mjlol:

A crazy week for me is going out twice...these nikkas kill cartel leaders, federal agents, lawyers all while kidnapping people, running a club, opening up a children’s home, helping politicians and pushing weight all in the span of 5 days :bryan:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I got a question Power fans:

The girl that was with Ray Ray, and was giving Tariq the lean, whatever happened to her???
Tommy pulled up at her spot and scared her into telling where ray ray was. That's was pretty much it for her. Tommy probably killed her and the show hasn't showed that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
-That dumb ass witness chick really trying to have all this integrity for her dead bumass dimebag mover boyfriend. Ghost basically gave her a whole way outta everything and she fukking around. That's on her. She doing was doing too much. :unimpressed: Just take that go away money and dip. :gucci:
When the Feds came at Proctor and told him that their witness was still going forward and testifying I thought they were just lying to apply pressure on Ghost and Proctor.

:laff: @ her really taking the money and still doing it

Dumbass

:yeshrug:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why kill the lawyer & no sax , such an overreach at the end wanting a million . Why didn't tasha tell tommy that she was being blackmailed by a goon ?

Last edited:

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
:what:WRONG....

PROCTOR LITERALLY GOT HIMSELF KILLED.

TOMMY ONLY FOUND HE WAS A SNITCH
BECAUSE HE WENT BEHIND GHOST'S BACK
AND TOLD TOMMY TO KILL THE WITNESS.

TOMMY WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN HER APARTMENT TO HEAR WHAT SAX SAID.

:devil:
:evil:

That’s true, but he wouldn’t have known the location

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y
When the Feds came at Proctor and told him that their witness was still going forward and testifying I thought they were just lying to apply pressure on Ghost and Proctor.

:laff: @ her really taking the money and still doing it

Dumbass

:yeshrug:
Yoooo, I thought they was lying too. Setting a trap to get ghost and/or tommy in the act :mjlol:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Tasha deeply connected in the streets and act like she couldn't just make a call and have that little dumb nikka killed. In reality, the "streets" would know who Tasha is and that she's too connected to be fukked with like that. But now random dudes is out here cuttin WWE promos on her and she panicking. :mjlol:
I would think if nothing else, both Ghost and the environment they came up in would make it so that she's not absolute food out here like she is. She might not have the same mentality or execution as Ghost, but I would think that for a chick that loved being part of the game so much, she wouldn't immediately be out here ashy, returning clothes and unable to scrape together a stack or avoid a petty shakedown.