Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Daps
Tommy shooting up a penthouse apartment in Tribeca with an assault rifle and not getting caught gotta be the most unrealistic shyt this show has done in awhile.
Tommy is an excellent shot on Angela from 50+ feet away, but can't kill Proctor from point blank range with an assault rifle :mjlol:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
somebody gotta show Riq all the dumb shyt he does

He shoulda threw that girl out the business as soon as she asked him who his connect was a few eps back

Tommy went from wanting to help Tasha to sayin fukk Tasha in like 4 hours

Ghost actin like he gonna become a drug dealer just to get a milli from Tate to come back

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously this is not the show you look for anything realistic , but in what world does a federal witness not have security. I could excuse Tommy coming through the window, but how does Ghost walk through the front door. He wasn’t even wearing his maintenance man costume lol. Also, how do they let Ghost leave the penthouse after the shooting without a tail. They know Ghost didn’t kill Angela. By now they should be thinking “the person who did this, probably killed Angela. Put a tail on St. Patrick and he’ll lead us to them”. :mindblown:

With that said, lack of logic aside, this was a good episode. I’m interested in where the different storylines are going. I’m sure Saxe is about to be fired and will continue the investigation “off the books” in honor of his good friend Angela. He’ll probably end up meeting with Herc in future. Herc will probably give him the chip since Saxe isn’t a Fed anymore. :snoop: See ya’ll next week though lol