Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Tommy shooting up a penthouse apartment in Tribeca with an assault rifle and not getting caught gotta be the most unrealistic shyt this show has done in awhile.

shyt makes ZERO sense. Tribeca is within VISUAL range of ground zero/world trade center and the building where the penthouse is would’ve had helicopters surrounding and dozens of cop cars outside from the type of fire power Tommy was using. At that point you expected commissioner Gordon and Batman to show up.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This show is all over the place now :mjlol:
Did 50 write this script:russ:

Last episode I watched, I vaguely remember Kendrick playing a crackhead and 50 doin a hit on little girl's bike I think

I watch vicariously through these threads and the replies are entertaining enough :dead:

Reminds me of the GOAT Son's of Anarchy threads after I gave up watching :mjlol:

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Ghost crib looked like players club after st. louis tore the club up

all that shyt wasn't necessary, tommy killed angie and maria suarez with a silencer but goes in a penthouse full of rich folks in of the richest parts of new york like rambo :mjlol:

proctor got rid of the laptop but not the usb chip, that could be tommy's(probably ghost too) eventual downfall he's gonna go to jail & get life like his pops did if the feds get access to it

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Help me understand. If the recording is inadmissible in court then why couldnt proctor ride it out?
Saxe threatened to leak the tape to child protective services. They would've taken his daughter from his custody. Proctor knew he couldn't be charged with anything, but he knew he could lose his daughter.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Im confused as to WHY Tariq hates Ghost so much its kinda like damn you must of always hated this nikka..nothing Ghost did to Tariq warrants all of this hate from the kid...Also Proctor's brother not going to let this slide I predict he kills Tommy towards the end..He is against ratting so he wont give up the USB...