Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tommy shooting up a penthouse apartment in Tribeca with an assault rifle and not getting caught gotta be the most unrealistic shyt this show has done in awhile.
Bar. fukking. None. :dead: I'm surprised he didn't keep that rifle and light up the eye-talians with it. @Kidd Dibiase was on point with Tommy going from Sam Fisher to Tony Montana :loldenzel2:

Top notch entertainment though :wow:

What happened to Tasha's stalker-ish side dude? Surely he could handle this lone nikka trying to shake her down. :dead:@dude worrying about Tasha turning him into the police for moving weight and NOT EVEN 2 MINUTES LATER handing her said weight.

Proctor had his hands in too many pots so he had to go. I'm just wondering if his daughter will put 2 and 2 together and realize Tariq got her out of the penthouse for a reason.

I'm so glad ol girl Tariq was fukking with with turned on him because that was some weak ass recruitment a few episodes back.

Lala flip-flopping again in the previews. This week she's trap queen, next week she wants out again :unimpressed:

Special Agent Rosie Perez and Warner are actually turning out to be the only competent law enforcment on the show. Saxe about to get his dumb ass.....sacked :mjgrin:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Help me understand. If the recording is inadmissible in court then why couldnt proctor ride it out?
eqkJRPyx.gif

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How in the hell haven't Ghost beat Reeqs ass yet? HOW HOW HOW :ohlawd:

6 season's of blatant disrespect and this nikka scared to give his son a good ol fashioned ass whooping :gucci:

"Go to your room" Really :dahell:

Assault Rifle in Tribeca and NOBODY heard shyt:heh:

Tasha couldn't come up with a stack :wtf:

All the jewelry this bytch done had and she ain't think of visiting a pawn shop :snoop: All he asked for was a rack a week :beli:

How the writers got rid if everyone but kept Sax is UNfukkIN believable :mjlol:

Daps
Obviously this is not the show you look for anything realistic , but in what world does a federal witness not have security. I could excuse Tommy coming through the window, but how does Ghost walk through the front door. He wasn’t even wearing his maintenance man costume lol.

and they already knew Ghost, the one she's testifying against, had located her. They didn't move her and didn't bother protecting her :mjlol:

I also find it hilarious that they know Ghost tried to bribe her which is not only a felony, but also lends credence to her claims as far as a jury would've been concerned yet they do nothing with this information. Maria is a civilian, all they'd have to do is lean on her, let her know Ghost came to bribe her and she won't get in any trouble if she admits it and gives them the money so they can add that to their list of charges.

They try playing hard with seasoned criminals but not with a fukking civilian :mjlol: