Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Daps
Selling drugs also got you this nice lil outfit you got on too :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This mothefukka Tariq

My favorite part of this episode. Tariq shoulda said "selling drugs got you that tight ass turtle neck, nikka" :russ:

Show is straight COMEDY at this point. I gotta go rewatch the pilot. I don't remember the cinematography being as soap opera•ish as it has become, especially with this episode.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Tasha has to be the most idiotically confused written character on television...

Its like the writers are confused on whether they want her to be a dope game thot or a strong black mother...

You can't have it both ways. that's two different people that mix like like oil and water...

Take this episode for example...

She spent the first quarter of this episode furiously scolding Tariq and Ghost for Tariq getting expelled for moving pills in school...

Literally, less than 10 minutes after that scene she offers a dope dealer to move his weight from her store...:gucci:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was one of the best episodes in awhile. Besides all the unrealistic parts it was the best episode since last seasons finale.

Sad to see Proctor gone. I wanted him to somehow come out alive in all this, but that was wishful thinking.

Benny might end up killing Tommy somewhere down the line. But I wouldn't be surprised if Benny had some connection with the Italians. I'm curious to see what happens with his character.

Tariq's ol girl need to get dealt with. Knew she was sus. All that woke shyt was just an act. Riq too dumb and unseasoned to see thru the bullshyt. Girls don't just flirt like that unless they want something.

Not feeling the Tasha getting extorted storyline. Way too random and stupid. Tasha could have that nikka killed at the snap of her fingers.

Tommy is out of control. He's way too sloppy and unorganized to not have gotten caught in any of these crimes yet. But I guess that's the unrealistic part I'm trying to ignore.

I'm tired of seeing Ghost in fetal position and not having one up on his rivals..it's getting redundant. We need season 1-3 prime Ghost back.

SMH at the preview next episode. "We're still brothers" .... nikka you just tried to kill this man multiple times already :what:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Isnt Tommy now the top drug dealer in NY? He doesn't have 2 millly?:mjlol:

Tariq is an idiot too and beyond pathetic, took the girl out for hot chocolate knowing someone was about to kill her dad.

Proctor may have been the most likeable character. RIP.
Tommy basically running around like if the Joker was a drug dealer. He ain't got no end game....just doing shyt to do it at this point

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
She spent the first quarter of this episode furiously scolding Tariq and Ghost for Tariq getting expelled for moving pills in school...

Literally, less than 10 minutes after that scene she offers a dope dealer to move his weight from her store...

You could say the same for ghost. The argument is they don't want that life for Tariq and that he's privileged and needs to focus on school and other things.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You could say the same for ghost. The argument is they don't want that life for Tariq and that he's privileged and needs to focus on school and other things.
No you can't...

Ghost is a shytty father and husband but he's the only bread winner, he's got an excuse for not being there all the time...Plus he been trying to get out of the game and be a legit club owner since season 1...

Tasha's only responsibility in life before this season was stay at home mom but she was more concerned with finding new dikk every season than taking care of her kids hence why one is dead and the other is all fukked up...

Last edited: