Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I could excuse Tommy coming through the window, but how does Ghost walk through the front door. He wasn’t even wearing his maintenance man costume lol

Dre was, ghost walked in behind Dre. Y’all don’t be paying attention

Somebody just asked was that unicorn able to record what went down with proctors ex wife like the camera didn’t pan to the unicorn right after she died , and saxe told her it can record anything within 20 feet.Come on man

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre was, ghost walked in behind Dre. Y’all don’t be paying attention

Somebody just asked was that unicorn able to record what went down with proctors ex wife like the camera didn’t pan to the unicorn right after she died , and saxe told her it can record anything within 20 feet.Come on man

You’re talking about last week’s episode. Watch this week’s and you’ll see what I was getting at.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Regarding all the comments about Tommy running up in the penthouse like that, I think:

1. It was personal. He hates rats and already didn't fukk with Proctor. He wanted Proctor to be afraid and enjoyed that job.

2. It was a message to Ghost.

3. He knew there are/could be armed people there/expected retaliation, so he came with the big shyt in case of a shootout. Ghost could have randomly come in blasting.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
giphy.gif

Flaws aside....I'm over here fiending for next weeks episode :wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Flaws aside....I'm over here fiending for next weeks episode :wow:

The gang is about to be back together. :blessed:

Tommy and Ghost got the Serbs, Italians, and mystery crew on their necks. You know the next 4 episodes is gonna pure, unadulterated fukkery. :blessed::blessed:

Will Herc kill Ghost and Tommy? Will Tariq kill Herc? Will Anna-Marie plot revenge on Tariq? Find out next on Dragon Ball Z Power!