Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Just wen I think this show was alright again... the first 2-3 episodes were ight with some bullshyt obviously but this last episode, where ghost has Dre coming with him everywhere he goes knowing he’s a snitch is just:snoop:theres other shyt as well I saw it a week ago so I can’t remember everything....

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
r.i.p. proctor (a real one at the end)

the recording around his daughter neck is gonna get tommy locked up.

riq is the dumbest nikka ever. Getting check mated by that chick whom he knowingly allowed in his circle.

ghost and tommy working together again. shocking!!!!! they gonna have to kill vincent and it looks like the band is back together again :mjlol:

maria suares has to be dumber than sean. You got 1000s of dollars and you didn't go to mexico and live a good life and got yourself merked.

this was a good episode and shyt is picking up again thank god.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that was Proctor inside guy who helped Tommy get Alicia from the courthouse

how would tommy know and 2 bit thats the guy from the court house that switched the water and made alicia go to the rest room.

I wanna see Proctors brother in action. Tommy is gonna have a fight on his hands

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
First, LMFAO @ this motherfukka Tommy, a true sociopath.

shytted on Tasha, merked the witness (and stole her money :mjlol:) merked Proctor and destroyed the whole fukkin penthouse in the process.

Tariq is 1000% bytch. First he wanna move pills and the bytch at school rats on him even tho she was eating good off of his business. Then he gets expelled + sonned by the headmaster and knows damn well Tommy is on a rampage and opens the door for him anyway. Meanwhile he’s getting hot chocolate with Proctor’s daughter like they’re taking a break from ice skating in Central Park. Next, he gets kidnapped because somehow it’s “okay” to supply a mobster with baby aspirin.

total fukkery.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
how would tommy know and 2 bit thats the guy from the court house that switched the water and made alicia go to the rest room.

I wanna see Proctors brother in action. Tommy is gonna have a fight on his hands

Have no idea.

Would like to see how he handles the situation.