Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
1. Molestation doesn't always and solely "turn kids gay" and even if it does, that has no bearing on what the punishment of the crime should be.

2. Comparing the LOSS OF LIFE to a TEMPORARY DISCOMFORT is why you don't understand why you can't just throw years at people AND STILL paint scarlet A's on them after they serve their time.

Thats why they call it a PRISON SENTENCE.

Its not disrespect to victims to ask offenders to serve their time fully and to move on after that.

Rape sucks, but if you'd rather be murdered you should just say so.

You seem to think they're the same thing.

nikka, shut up.

There's always some fukking weirdo that tries to play devils advocate on the internet for whatever oddball shyt there is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

You said rape = murder.

Thats a damn shame because you make rape seem like a joke when you do that.

Rape IS NOT THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD...compared to murder.

If you'd rather be murdered, than raped, then we don't have much to discuss.

I blame the marketing on this idea that tries to bring up any sort of nuance or progression towards justice in this matter as somehow being "pro-rape"

Please tell me that you'd tell those kids at Sandy Hook, "well at least you weren't raped. It could be worse"

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It may not be right, but hey, neither is being a rapist/child molester.

Even if they "did their time", their victims suffer the scars FOREVER.

If you don't want these signs outside your home, then don't commit sexual offences in the first place.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Do you lock people up based on POTENTIAL to do crime or ACTUALLY doing crime?

What you're suggesting is thought crime and thats NOT something you want to see happen.

Is THINKING of murder the same thing as doing it?

Please let me know the difference.

:wtf:

If it were left up to me I'd have child molesters executed on the spot if they are proven to be guilty beyond a shadow of doubt.

You arguing a little too hard for child molesters, got them thoughts don't you? :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka, shut up.

There's always some fukking weirdo that tries to play devils advocate on the internet for whatever oddball shyt there is.

Funny.

I just don't see the point in asking someone to serve their time and pay their debt to society if we're just going to continue fukking with them when they get out.

If they commit another crime. Lock them up again.

But you can't keep holding that shyt over their head and then acting like you're HELPING them.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
nikka, shut up.

he said rape is a temporary discomfort :mindblown: dude has to be trollin at this point. :ld:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Funny.

I just don't see the point in asking someone to serve their time and pay their debt to society if we're just going to continue fukking with them when they get out.

If they commit another crime. Lock them up again.

But you can't keep holding that shyt over their head and then acting like you're HELPING them.

:laugh:

"If they commit another crime"

The recidivism rate for child molesters increases the longer they've been out, and they don't molest just 1 child you moron, they typically have 3-4 cases before they are caught.

They are the most likely criminals to repeat their offense, fukking clown.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:dead: nikkas straight up ignored my post, but let me repost for you so called christians in this thread condemning people and passing out judgments.

Matthew 6:14

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laugh:

"If they commit another crime"

The recidivism rate for child molesters increases the longer they've been out, and they don't molest just 1 child you moron, they typically have 3-4 cases before they are caught.

So?

Treat each case individually.

If you're going to release them with the expectation of rounding them up again but cast them under the bridge, then there was no point in even releasing them.

The justice system isn't a toy and shouldn't be treated as such.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
2. Comparing the LOSS OF LIFE to a TEMPORARY DISCOMFORT is why you don't understand why you can't just throw years at people AND STILL paint scarlet A's on them after they serve their time.

It's not temporary. Victims of rape/molestation often suffer their entire lives and it's only fair that the perpetrators do as well.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dead: nikkas straight up ignored my post, but let me repost for you so called christians in this thread condemning people and passing out judgments.

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

This is going to be ignored and you know that.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:shake: