Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
pathetic?

i answered your stupid atheist questions, you asked what the bible said and I told you.

and i dont go up in atheist threads :wtf:, you are a idiot who ruined this thread with your stupid jargon.

Really I'm a flash christian? because i believe child molesters and rapists are inhumane and a plague on society?

You don't read the bible and try to school me on it and Christianity.

angry_awesome_face_by_kisame_1kO.png

lol idgaf about this thread..

Sohh you gonna sit here and tell me you don't be in those threads? Screw the debate threads... sohh you gonna tell me that you don't "claim" to be christian on more than one occasion on here? :scusthov:

I can school you because i can tell you are one of those Christian by night ass dudes that only summon scriptures when its convenient for you.

:whoo:

So tell me, do you agree with permanently punishing rapist and pedophiles even after they have paid their debt to society?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Dudes ain't real christians out here, they're only flash christians in atheist threads. :wow:

all of my questions were avoided like a plague.
@Anothergirl @Malta @Jamal @DaRealness and who ever else spewing their judgments.

I'm not religious like that and have never claimed to be. Death to all molesters and rapists.

Last edited by a moderator: