Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
u being cool with them putting those signs is about as short sighted as you picking that blue font color to type in. Do you realize that color doesnt even show on the black template that alot of users use? I was about to not ignore it because of it but i decided to go the extra mile to see what you had to say.......

anyway, you personally feel that its ok to do this to rapists but where do you draw the line? And who draws that line?

Suppose they decided to put signs on all convicted felons lawns, making no distinction to the crime, would you be ok with that?

Whats to stop them? The precedent has already been set when you ok'd them to put signs on the rapists lawns, they are just refining the tool now for "the safety of our communities"..........

i mean, why not just make the nikkas where a patch with a big R stitched on it so not only will their living communities have the benefit of knowing they are convicted rapists but so will the public at large.........

this idea is stupid.........and you nikkas need to start thinking things through

I use a black background and I see it fine. I like the color, if you don't, just put me on ignore and kim.

If you want to get technical, the people who own the federal reserve decide where these lines are drawn. There may very well be a hidden agenda to push the public into being okay with different types of offenders being branded. This might even be the first step of them pushing for laws to make everyone carry special id / trackers eventually. I'll rail against that when the time comes. As far as this current issue goes, my stance is still fukk these rapist. If they were made to wear a dunce caps with a big ass R on it; I'd be cool with that.

No I wouldn't agree with plain ole felon signs and I'd argue against that in the future if I had to.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
idiocracy-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why do only sexual offenses get that and not assault or battery?

Do you want dudes executed or facing life for street fights which can be just as brutal?

Capital Murder isn't something to be toyed with.

:comeon: I think most people (except you obviously) will agree that someone being raped or a child being molested is far worse than getting beat up. Come back to me when a convicted paedophile lives on your street while your kids have to get up and go to school everyday and play in the park then we'll see if you'll still be spewing this nonsense.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Why do only sexual offenses get that and not assault or battery?

Do you want dudes executed or facing life for street fights which can be just as brutal?

Capital Murder isn't something to be toyed with.

damn near every single crime can be and has been justified before except rape and molestation

there is no grey area imo

you either guilty or not no in between

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Demonic women. Thou'rt same women who will falsely imprison thy fellow man for rape. Sempiternum Daemonis :scusthov:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:comeon: I think most people (except you obviously) will agree that someone being raped or a child being molested is far worse than getting beat up. Come back to me when a convicted paedophile lives on your street while your kids have to get up and go to school everyday and play in the park then we'll see if you'll still be spewing this nonsense.

That dudes a fukking weirdo, you can tell just by the comparisons he keeps trying to draw.

I'm not even shocked that people are :cape: for pedos.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
damn near every single crime can be and has been justified before except rape and molestation

there is no grey area imo

you either guilty or not no in between
yep even some murder and assualt can be justified. rape can NEVER be justified. fukk them and anyone who defends them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can't read Pedo, I said anyone that can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, or a 2nd time committing the act.

These dudes were seemingly "proven beyond a shadow of a doubt"

300th Person Exonerated By DNA Evidence | ThinkProgress

To date DNA has overturned 300 convictions and 18 death row cases. :usure:

Imagine how many more are sitting on the books.

Capital Punishment is NOT a toy, neither is playing with the concept of a prison SENTENCE.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

I use a black background and I see it fine. I like the color, if you don't, just put me on ignore and kim.

If you want to get technical, the people who own the federal reserve decide where these lines are drawn. There may very well be a hidden agenda to push the public into being okay with different types of offenders being branded. This might even be the first step of them pushing for laws to make everyone carry special id / trackers eventually. I'll rail against that when the time comes. As far as this current issue goes, my stance is still fukk these rapist. If they were made to wear a dunce caps with a big ass R on it; I'd be cool with that.

No I wouldn't agree with plain ole felon signs and I'd argue against that in the future if I had to.

ur stupid.