Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
it's a great idea especially for poor people.. because where do these convicted rapists and molesters go to when they get out? to our neighborhoods and poor white neighborhoods cause the suburbs will fight there city couniclmen and women about a ex-con moving to there area..

because there people in your hood u have no idea about, but u see them all the time and they could be convicted rapists

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
OK... So it's just sexual predators with child victims? Or is it all sexual predators?
It could be somebody who raped an adult or a child. In the state of Florida being a sex offender and a sexual predator are different things. A sexual predator is somebody who's been convicted of a first-degree felony that's sexual in nature or multiple second-degree felonies that are sexual in nature.

Sex Offenders in Florida Now Have Warning Signs Outside Their Homes | VICE United States

I don't know if their targeting one or both types of the offenders; thanks for clarifying the difference though.*

Eh, that's part of it. But more to the point, if you've been convicted, served your time, and are now free and supposedly "rehabilitated" wtf? I get the sex offender list, but this is just fukked up. And like other dude said, why just sex offenders and not murderers or other violent offenders?

Good argument. I'd agree with you if I thought prison actually reformed people but since I know better I'm still not mad at this.

I wouldn't be mad at other offenders getting this treatment either. As long as these signs would be put on the white house lawn and the lawns of other high ranking government officials and the powerful business men that back them. :birdman:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No matter the circumstances you'll always find a woman saying this

:dwillhuh: what are you talking about? You don't think child predators should have signs in front of their house?

What does my gender have to do with this? There are males in here saying it's a good idea too, don't single me out. :...:

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's a terrible idea to know where rapists and child molesters live? :what: That's a stigma that should follow you the rest of your days.

There are way too many false rape accusations out there, overturned and those yet to be overturned.
Plus those gray area convictions where a dude is like 18 and his gf or whoever is like 10 months younger.

And if you're gonna do that, you might as well have everyone post up a sign for any felonies in front of their home as well. :beli:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it wasnt for the justice system being flawed I wouldnt have a problem would this

I_Q

All Star
Daps
it's a great idea especially for poor people.. because where do these convicted rapists and molesters go to when they get out? to our neighborhoods and poor white neighborhoods cause the suburbs will fight there city couniclmen and women about a ex-con moving to there area..

because there people in your hood u have no idea about, but u see them all the time and they could be convicted rapists

And what are you gonna do if you find out? Attack them? There's different ways to end up on this list outside of raping someone. Would any of you be opposed to these signs being posted outside the homes of any woman who's prosecuted of falsely accusing someone of rape? Shouldn't that stigma follow them for life?

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
And what are you gonna do if you find out? Attack them? There's different ways to end up on this list outside of raping someone. Would any of you be opposed to these signs being posted outside the homes of any woman who's prosecuted of falsely accusing someone of rape? Shouldn't that stigma follow them for life?

nope.. i want the bernie madoff of the world names be posted also..