Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
ridiculous.

The judges sentence is the punishment for the crime. Unless these conditions are included in those sentences (which they arent) they are ubsurd. Anybody who is cosigning this is not thinking it through or is just an idiot. If the reform system (jail/prison) in place is not getting the job done (which putting a sign on a nikka's front lawn implies) then fix the system.......dont start with these band aid approaches....because all they are really doing is setting precedent for something even more outrageous

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ridiculous.

The judges sentence is the punishment for the crime. Unless these conditions are included in those sentences (which they arent) they are ubsurd. Anybody who is cosigning this is not thinking it through or is just an idiot. If the reform system (jail/prison) in place is not getting the job done (which putting a sign on a nikka's front lawn implies) then fix the system.......dont start with these band aid approaches....because all they are really doing is setting precedent for something even more outrageous

Exactly exactly exactly.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
ridiculous.

Do you really think that I and the others who don't take issue with the signs, are idiots for saying tough cookies to rapist? I get that they served their time and it's a little excessive to basically brand them with scarlet letters but they're rapist breh, fukk em. Sans the statutory offenders within a reasonable age limit. fukk em.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It may not be right, but hey, neither is being a rapist/child molester.

Even if they "did their time", their victims suffer the scars FOREVER.

If you don't want these signs outside your home, then don't commit sexual offences in the first place.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I like it. Love it actually.

Yep.

anything to further ruin and complicate the life of sexual predators(like they did to their victims) is A-ok with me. hope more states hope on board with this.

and *plays violin* at all the dudes talking about "bu bu but what about the falsely accused". False rape convictons only make up 2% of all rape convictions.(google it) basically if you got convicted ...you most likely did that sh*t. :shaq2:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
John Goodman being a poster here that would probably be sex offender

idi20amin20lol.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It may not be right, but hey, neither is being a rapist/child molester.

Even if they "did their time", their victims suffer the scars FOREVER.

If you don't want these signs outside your home, then don't commit sexual offences in the first place.

:what:

That could go for any crime.

Have you dudes read the Scarlet Letter or anything?

Victims were wronged. Yes. But thats what the legal system is there to rectify. Its not meant to create a permanent underclass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This thread is making me rethink even sex-offender registries. :ohhh: :wow:

Whats the point of going to jail if you're still going to carry that title around?

I don't see murderers or drug dealers or white collar criminals wearing the same Scarlet M's, D's, or WC's around their necks.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

Do you really think that I and the others who don't take issue with the signs, are idiots for saying tough cookies to rapist? I get that they served their time and it's a little excessive to basically brand them with scarlet letters but they're rapist breh, fukk em. San the statutory offenders within a reasonable age limit. fukk em.

u being cool with them putting those signs is about as short sighted as you picking that blue font color to type in. Do you realize that color doesnt even show on the black template that alot of users use? I was about to ignore ur post because of it but i decided to go the extra mile to see what you had to say.......

anyway, you personally feel that its ok to do this to rapists but where do you draw the line? And who draws that line?

Suppose they decided to put signs on all convicted felons lawns, making no distinction to the crime, would you be ok with that?

Whats to stop them? The precedent has already been set when you ok'd them to put signs on the rapists lawns, they are just refining the tool now for "the safety of our communities"..........

i mean, why not just make the nikkas wear a patch with a big R stitched on it so not only will their living communities have the benefit of knowing they are convicted rapists but so will the public at large.........

this idea is stupid.........and you nikkas need to start thinking things through

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yep.

anything to further ruin and complicate the life of sexual predators(like they did to their victims) is A-ok with me.

This right here. Sex predators(especially the ones who victimize children) don't deserve to live in peace.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This right here. Sex predators(especially the ones who victimize children) don't deserve to live in peace.

I'm not saying they don't deserve to be prosecuted, but at point do they serve and complete their debt to society and we ask nothing more of them?

You might as well kill them or lock them up forever.