Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: aren't you a christian?

Matthew 6:1

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

:deadmanny: better rethink that stance before you think you're going to heaven..you'll be burning while that sexual predator is redeemed.

Get religious brehs. :lolhov::lolhov::lolhov: :lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov:

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's not temporary. Victims of rape/molestation often suffer their entire lives and it's only fair that the perpetrators do as well.

The answer then is to increase jail sentences, not to hound freed people on the streets forever. Is that so hard? :what:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So?

Treat each case individually.

If you're going to release them with the expectation of rounding them up again but cast them under the bridge, then there was no point in even releasing them.

The justice system isn't a toy and shouldn't be treated as such.

:wtf:

Did you miss the point where I'd say I'd have them executed? I don't think they should be allowed to live, at all, very least chemically castrate them.

The recidivism rate is ridiculously high for them, and you're ok with just rolling the dice? You're arguing as someone that sounds like they have them thoughts, or been caught up messing with kids. Only on the internet do you find people playing devils advocate for shyt like this, cause they know in the real world nikkas might stomp them out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not temporary. Victims of rape/molestation often suffer their entire lives and it's only fair that the perpetrators do as well.

Ya'll keep saying that but I don't see you all asking for dudes who get into bar fights or get beaten on the street to force their assaulters to face life in prison.

I'm not discounting the effect on the victims, but justice doesn't work if its not reasonable.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: nikkas straight up ignored my post, but let me repost for you so called christians in this thread condemning people and passing out judgments.

Matthew 6:14

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

:laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Did you miss the point where I'd say I'd have them executed? I don't think they should be allowed to live, at all, very least chemically castrate them.

The recidivism rate is ridiculously high for them, and you're ok with just rolling the dice? You're arguing as someone that sounds like they have them thoughts, or been caught up messing with kids. Only on the internet do you find people playing devils advocate for shyt like this, cause they know in the real world nikkas might stomp them out.

Son, not even all cases of rape or molestation ACTUALLY happened.

If you've watched the news at any point in the past 20 years, thanks to the appeals process hundreds of people have been exonerated.

According to you, as soon as the gavel drops, you'd have a bullet in their head with no chance for appeal.

Thats ridiculous.

Its not "devils advocate" shyt to ask for you to make reasonable judgements.

And yes. I'm ok with fundamentally rolling the dice on released sex offenders, granted we stiffen the punishments in the first place.

You can't prosecute someone on a crime they havent committed yet.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

:myman:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

If you've watched the news at any point in the past 20 years, thanks to the appeals process hundreds of people have been exonerated.

According to you, as soon as the gavel drops, you'd have a bullet in their head with no chance for appeal.

Hundreds of people have been exonerated, and thousands upon thousands of children have been molested and had their lives destroyed by pedophiles who were getting their 2nd and 3rd chance at freedom. Anyone that can be proven to be a molester beyond a shadow of a doubt, or a 2nd time committing the act should be killed :yeshrug:

Thats ridiculous.

And yes. I'm ok with fundamentally rolling the dice on released sex offenders, granted we stiffen the punishments in the first place.

You don't have kids then, nobody with kids is ok with just rolling the dice with molesters. You'd change your tune if one was living next door, but then again with the things you're writing the neighbors might have to worry about you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hundreds of people have been exonerated, and thousands upon thousands of children have been molested and had their lives destroyed by pedophiles who were getting their 2nd and 3rd chance at freedom. Anyone that can be proven to be a molester beyond a shadow of a doubt, or a 2nd time committing the act should be killed :yeshrug:

You don't have kids then, nobody with kids is ok with just rolling the dice with molesters. You'd change your tune if one was living next door, but then again with the things you're writing the neighbors might have to worry about you.

So you'd rather kill a few innocent people than to grant them the proper appeals process? :rudy:

I hope you're not a black man in the USA.

Capital Murder is not a toy.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Thats ridiculous.

:mindblown: It's like they don't understand why we have things like appeals processes or even the concept of death row and the fact that even people sentenced to death aren't killed immediately.

:mindblown:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doth thy deserve to live? part thine evil lips to thump thou'rt judgment?

:what: Woe is me, heathen. Thou'rt shall be judged just as thou judged thee.