Posting signs outside the homes of convicted rapists and child molesters.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm not saying they don't deserve to be prosecuted, but at point do they serve and complete their debt to society and we ask nothing more of them?

You might as well kill them or lock them up forever.

I actually prefer this alternative, these scumbags should never be set free in the first place.

Daps
Can someone explain the benefits of this? All I see is "fukk em, they're rapists" but what's the societal benefit of sticking signs on their property?

Several negative implications have been discussed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I actually prefer this alternative, these scumbags should never be set free in the first place.

See this, I don't agree with.

You want people to serve a finite amount of time for assaulting other people, but some how sexual offenders should spend forever in prison or be executed?

How does that even make sense?

Yes. I understand the plight of the victims, but after you serve your time, that should be it.

The same dudes talking about they wish it was easier for members of the black community to find work after they do a bid want to throw other folks under the bus indefinitely for crimes that don't murder other people.

Long sentences? Sure. I'm all for it.

But treating each case as a never ending story of shame? Thats uncalled for.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You might as well kill them

i personally think rape and child sexual abuse SHOULD be punishable by death. so that would be the ideal imo. :smugfavre:

also sex registries are important because of the nature of sexual predators. they tend to REPEAT and continue to prey on children when released. just because they served a short sentence don't mean the sickness in their head is cured. those registries are to give familes a head ups that a possible threat to their children is close by. i swear i've never seen so much rapist sympathizing until posting here.... makes me wonder about some of these posters on here.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
See this, I don't agree with.

You want people to serve a finite amount of time for assaulting other people, but some how sexual offenders should spend forever in prison or be executed?

How does that even make sense?

Yes. I understand the plight of the victims, but after you serve your time, that should be it.

I think rapists and child sex predators should get life in prison because all too often they re-offend once they are set free. If there was a way to re-habilitate them 100% I might feel differently, but until that happens, it's best not to take any chances.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
CallImage
:ehh:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should get the right help and be kept from society until changes are seen from qualified professionals. If you want to hurt somebody because your life is not so good or just because you have no morals then your just another threat to society no matter who they are

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
want to throw other folks under the bus indefinitely for crimes that don't murder other people.

:what: raping/molesting a little boy and turning him gay/ruining his life is = to murdering him in a lot of peoples minds..mine included. just because you think it's a "no big deal" kinda crime that deserve a light sentence doesn't mean eveyone else (including the victims) should feel that way.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i personally think rape and child sexual abuse SHOULD be punishable by death. so that would be the ideal imo. :smugfavre:

So I guess this guy would have never gotten to the NFL:

Brian Banks, football player exonerated in rape case, signs with Atlanta Falcons - CBS News

:manny:

also sex registries are important because of the nature of sexual predators. they tend to REPEAT and continue to prey on children when released. just because they served a short sentence don't mean the sickness in their head is cured. those registries are to give familes a head ups that a possible threat to their children is close by. i swear i've never seen so much rapist sympathizing until posting here.... makes me wonder about some of these posters on here.

So why not just lock them up when they commit a crime.

You can't just act under the pretense that ALL rapists are FUTURE repeat-offenders.

Otherwise, i'm sure the government would just lock up black males because they MIGHT do crime.

But you know thats unconstitutional as hell.

Its not rape sympathizer. Its about justice.

I don't see you asking for Enron CEOs to have signs posted on their lawns.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
ding ding ding.

:what: aren't you a christian?

Matthew 6:1

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

:deadmanny: better rethink that stance before you think you're going to heaven..you'll be burning while that sexual predator is redeemed. :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what: raping/molesting a little boy and turning him gay/ruining his life is = to murdering him in a lot of peoples minds..mine included. just because you think it's a "no big deal" kinda crime that deserve a light sentence doesn't mean eveyone else (including the victims) should feel that way.

1. Molestation doesn't always and solely "turn kids gay" and even if it does, that has no bearing on what the punishment of the crime should be.

2. Comparing the LOSS OF LIFE to a TEMPORARY DISCOMFORT is why you don't understand why you can't just throw years at people AND STILL paint scarlet A's on them after they serve their time.

Thats why they call it a PRISON SENTENCE.

Its not disrespect to victims to ask offenders to serve their time fully and to move on after that.

Rape sucks, but if you'd rather be murdered you should just say so.

You seem to think they're the same thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what: aren't you a christian?

Matthew 6:1

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

:deadmanny: better rethink that stance before you think you're going to heaven..you'll be burning while that sexual predator is redeemed. :dead:

Its typically. Most of these "christians" just blindly adopt whatever they're told without thinking of how the implications affect decisions down the road.

They're just kicking the ideological can down the road because they can't understand the flaws in their arguments.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There is no reform for someone sexually attracted to children, they only repress those feelings but they are still there.

Do you lock people up based on POTENTIAL to do crime or ACTUALLY doing crime?

What you're suggesting is thought crime and thats NOT something you want to see happen.

Is THINKING of murder the same thing as doing it?

Please let me know the difference.