Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
white people know how to use law enforcement to do their bidding, that's what law enforcement is there for, to protect white people and their property from non-whites.

Ya. And this topic is funny/shameful because it seems that the ones who don't know this (as it would seems on reddit)
are...law enforcement officers! They don't seem to know they are hired goons. Ah well...

Tobias

i'm afraid i just blue myself
Daps
Reppin
UNC, NYG, MCFC, Charlotte Hornets, Atlanta Braves
NBA Playoffs start in an hour :blessed::blessed:

Derek Rose bout to go in on Bron

Who care about racial issues

Live life to the fullest and stop focusin on the negatives

people need to worry about this because it is a huge fukking deal

some of these are so ridiculous that its almost funny.

but then you think of people calling in these reports and putting police in a position where things may escalate quickly and someone dies. police fukk up a lot but damn these racist idiots arent helping them out at all

and your dumbass thinking this doesnt matter is deplorable

Daps
Reppin
VOID
move to a better area they said... It'll be safer they said :francis:

Dawg. I was born and raised in the suburbs.

I've been pulled over for DWB in my own parent's neighborhood 3 times.

Also, I can vividly remember when my family moved to the neighborhood they live in now and four of the white neighbors around us moved out within a four month span...

Last fall when I went to visit my family back in Pittsburgh in the burbs...I had a white lady scrurry to the other side of the street when she saw me approaching her on the sidewalk. What made it so awkward? we were literally the only two fukkin people on the street!

and y'all wonder why I say I'd never live in a predominantly white suburban area like that ever again...please.:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Literally the dumbest most ignorant post in this thread...

Also very telling, people NEED entertainment and other distractions/escape otherwise the stress would be overwhelming for most people.

CLEVELAND, Ohio-- Black patients who worry or think frequently about race have higher blood pressure than those who don’t, according to new study by a research group based at Johns Hopkins University.

The research, based on surveys of 266 patients in urban health clinics in Baltimore between September 2003 and August 2005, adds to a growing body of evidence pointing to a connection between racism and high blood pressure, and may help explain the huge disparity in blood pressure levels between African Americans in the United States and other races.

Black patients have the highest blood pressure rates in the nation—and among the highest in the world: 43 percent of black men and 45.7 percent of black women have high blood pressure in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That’s compared to about 33.9 percent for white men and 31.3 percent for white women, and 34 percent for all American men and 33 percent for all women.

http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2013/08/racism_and_high_blood_pressure.html

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
people need to worry about this because it is a huge fukking deal

some of these are so ridiculous that its almost funny.

but then you think of people calling in these reports and putting police in a position where things may escalate quickly and someone dies. police fukk up a lot but damn these racist idiots arent helping them out at all

and your dumbass thinking this doesnt matter is deplorable

nikkas out here worried about "the game" lol

:mjlol:

Like Lebrona nd these rich nikkas are self concious and would look out for poor black folks with no system of protection

They just gonna take their money, donate to some cac school and call that "doing something"

nikkas still don't get it.:manny:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Centuries of slavery, lynchings, mob attacks and other atrocities didn't stop Black men from wanting to live under the White man and his woman so what makes you think anything going on now is going to give them a change of heart? If White people self segregated into their own state on Sunday by Monday morning Black men would be at the courthouse to challenge it and demand they be integrated into that community.
I luv banning losers like this from threads :timetomurder:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Also very telling, people NEED entertainment and other distractions/escape otherwise the stress would be overwhelming for most people.

http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2013/08/racism_and_high_blood_pressure.html
Ignorance is bliss...huh? Being black and aware of racism and white supremacy is akin to being in a state of rage or depression 24/7/365.

That's what I think of when I see those type of posts. Some black folks just prefer to be stupid and not think...and then act surprised when their responses reek of stupidity and an utter absence of thought.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

my interaction with the police.
first judge didnt want to even allow the video to be submitted for evidence
beat that shyt on an appeal. Mobile PD aint shyt.

Last edited: