Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

Daps
I've said this before, I don't run in public. I don't jog to begin with, but if I'm late for something, and trying to get there I don't run. Its fuucked up that I have to think twice about it, even if I'm in business clothes. I'll power walk like the old folks and just be a little late :russ:

This is cowardice. I don't give an iota of a fukk. If I need to run somewhere, I will fukking run.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
i do furniture deliveries and you wouldn't (or would) believe how many cacs just straight up STARE on some :merchant: shyt when i pull up into their neighbor's driveway.
i usually get to choose what face i wanna hit em with. sometimes :stopitslime:, other times :francis:, but most of the times :troll:
:mjlol:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I got way too many of these type stories to even list on my accord.

White people and their highly irrational fears of blacks would be absolutely hysterical if it didn't result in some of us getting killed for them.

Cacs fukking suck. The fear they have of us is ridiculous and scary.

white people know how to use law enforcement to do their bidding, that's what law enforcement is there for, to protect white people and their property from non-whites.

This.

move to a better area they said... It'll be safer they said :francis:

Yup, lies.

i guess TV really is the opiate of the masses

Give them bread and circuses.

Maybe if innocent people weren't getting killed/imprisoned over what people think about minorities then I wouldn't worry.

And it's not about changing a racist state of mind. It's about teaching your kids that in order for things to change they have to better themselves and be their own boss. Get into politics and change it from within. Get into those positions of power. I'm not asking for acceptance. Just an even playing field.

Rep

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
a couple years ago in mississippi apparently some woman called the police on me "for smoking weed" outside. the cop showed up and i was smoking a cigarette.
a few months ago some white lady hid behind a bush while i was at our mailboxes getting my mail
a couple days ago a group of about 7 white people off the sidewalk to the grass when i walking down the street. not just out of my way. they went out into the wet grass, down a hill and stayed there

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

It's amazing and empowering how we as black folk can tap into our inner core on some super saiyan shyt and go from calm and civil to "fukk you whole world up" in almost an instant once you threaten, violate or disrespect us. :banderas:

:salute: to that young breh. You know shyt got real when son was like "I'm from Texas, I'm NOT from Florida. :birdman:"

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
:dead:

My friend is a cop that does furniture deliveries for his own (off the books) side business during his off days, I did 2 with him last summer when he couldn't find help and the amount of people just staring is comical. Like muthafukka do you really think we're gonna roll into a gated community at 2pm so we can rob a home slow as fukk?
Oh you buddies with jake huh? Nikkas don't fukk wit you.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What's the backstory?
I was rolling with my mom and sister coming from breakfast and the ATT store. I lived in a black community, and the cops around there like to roll around in narcotic crews "gestapo tactics". They saw me talking through the passenger window to my mom, and immediately surrounded the car. I told them that I was on my property, and that they had no basis.
I won in court though :ahh:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a few months ago some white lady hid behind a bush while i was at our mailboxes getting my mail
a couple days ago a group of about 7 white people off the sidewalk to the grass when i walking down the street. not just out of my way. they went out into the wet grass, down a hill and stayed there

Goddamn, scared ass devils :mjlol: :laff: