Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
They can come into our area to buy drugs, our women and other illegal shyt but godforid if we driving on our way to work In their towns or just simply bust our ass to live there. All of a sudden it's a problem

The nerve of these kaks, they love to travel, destroy and exploit countries like iraq, etc for their own exclusive benefit, they are nosey as hell and cant mind their own business. They travel to a lot of countries, even expatriate in foreign countries using their perceived white privilege to get hoes there, and its no big deal, but nikkas JUST being temporarily in their bland, swagless, ugly suburbs is national security?

Many of the police brutality incidents happen because some fukking idiot decided to call the cops. I try to advise everyone I know in my life to never call the cops. Especially for stupid shyt like two family members arguing.

Cacs are socially awkward as fukk and weak. They cant deal with people directly so they use their passive aggressive cac ways to deal with them indirectly. Thats why they call the cops on you,

Also the cac population is getting much older. The average white american is 40-60 year old...baby boomer and older .Flabby and sick, and fat. Men and women both. So you have all these :flabbynsick: concern troll cacs and old lady cacs getting scared.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Seems ridiculous to us......until you start thinking from the standpoint of someone who has an entire system in place to help you, only you and to screw over everyone else.

Dealing with whites is basically playing against a team that bought the referee.

They know from the start the odds are stacked against your Black ass in any confrontation no matter how wrong they are..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Seems ridiculous to us......until you start thinking from the standpoint of someone who has an entire system in place to help you, only you and to screw over everyone else.

Basically its the law of the jungle..