Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I've told this story before years ago in winter it was dark outside I lived in a all cac neighborhood this chick gets off the bus then I get off, she looks back at me and just starts running, she ends up falling and I just walked right past her
I refuse to believe this story
no way can anyone be so lucky to have that kind of comedy in their life:dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I shouldnt have read this thread, now im heated

146.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was rolling with my mom and sister coming from breakfast and the ATT store. I lived in a black community, and the cops around there like to roll around in narcotic crews "gestapo tactics". They saw me talking through the passenger window to my mom, and immediately surrounded the car. I told them that I was on my property, and that they had no basis.
I won in court though :ahh:

What happened they arrested you??

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq once again proving he lurks the coli, by bringing up random threads like this one :heh:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I've told this story before years ago in winter it was dark outside I lived in a all cac neighborhood this chick gets off the bus then I get off, she looks back at me and just starts running, she ends up falling and I just walked right past her

:laff:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Back when I was 16....in my city every summer there was something called the Italian Festival. City cleared out this big park, put up amusement park rides, food booths, etc. Now it wasn't in the hood but, the hood wasn't that far away, so sometimes that element creeped in. Which scared the rich white folk. I mean shyt....everybody was there, all the cute girls, nikkas would want to come there to show out and bam.....something would pop off. The city eventually stopped doing the annual festival because of the violence but, back then it was still going on.

So I'm there with my 5 homies. We all brought our dates. If I remember correctly we had just gotten off a ride and my girl wanted a funnel cake, so me and my homie wander off to the food booths, which were outside the gates of the park.

Gun shots go off. Boom. Boom. Boom :damn:

It's a big ass park. It's 2005. People had cell phones but, it wasn't as big as it is now. For whatever reason, I didn't have mine.

Immediately we want to get back to our friends.

Too late, cops came out QUICKFAST. QUICKFAST :damn: All you see is nikkas running everywhere, and cops on horses swinging nightsticks looking for the people who was shooting. But to them everybody that's black was the shooters :francis: With all this commotion going on, me and my boy starting to get scared about our girls and friends. When we try to go back through the gate, the cops are blocking it :francis: We can't call nobody. We don't know where nobody went. We don't know where they're going. My boy look at me like "yo....just follow me :usure:".....we go way down the street and see a part of the gate that's clear and we hop the fence into the park. Before we could take off to find our friends, I hear this old white witch SQUEAL at the top of her lungs "Here They Are...Here They Are....They're Right There!!!!!!" :ufdup: :ld::sitdown::leostare::camby::camby::camby::camby::umad::ufdup:

de7e652f509899cde0d0c83be4ca8259.gif

When I tell you nigguh that the cops came, the cops came in FULL FORCE....like six fukking police swooped on us :damn: guns drawn :damn:cop grabbed my skull like a baseball and threw me face down into the dirt and handcuffed me. I spent what felt like 20 minutes struggling to stay still as a painting knowing 6 guns was pointed as us. Fukk azz police kept asking me and my boy dumb azz questions, not believing that we was just trying find our friends, while I caught glimpses of the 90 year old white bytch still looking at us like :ld: and clutching her purse like we could still steal it. Eventually they found the boys that were shooting and let us go. No apologies for roughing us up or nothing....just looking at us like :sitdown: We got off easy I guess. The cops were on horses spraying mace into the air, at the crowds....and this girl I went to church with was no older than 13 and got sprayed by accident. Did cops give a fukk? No :sitdown: Me and my homie walked to my other homie's parents house hoping everyone was there. And they were. Everybody there was :ooh::whew: at all the craziness that went down, clearly not giving a fukk about us like that, while we were nearly two flinches away from being Mike Brown'd for trying to FIND THEM :aicmon:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's in their nature. Whites have always been tell tales and scardy cats since pre school..

As kids in the playground it was always the cacs that stayed crying and threatening to run and tell the teacher on you.

later on in life they're:

Calling campus security on Black students minding their own business..

Calling the manager on 'loud' Black patrons..

Calling cops on Blacks minding their own business and getting them killed..

Calling HR on Black staffers that wont take orders from cac of a similar position and rank in the office.

They just love to tell on people. Notice they cant ever fight their own battles, so use the law as backup..

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's in their nature. Whites have always been tell tales and scardy cats since pre school..

As kids in the playground it was always the cacs that stayed crying and threatening to run and tell the teacher on you.

later on in life they're:

Calling campus security on Black students minding their own business..

Calling the manager on 'loud' Black patrons..

Calling cops on Blacks minding their own business and getting them killed..

Calling HR on Black staffers that wont take orders from cac of a similar position and rank in the office.

They just love to tell on people. Notice they cant ever fight their own battles, so use the law as backup..

Seems ridiculous to us......until you start thinking from the standpoint of someone who has an entire system in place to help you, only you and to screw over everyone else.