Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dawg. I was born and raised in the suburbs.

I've been pulled over for DWB in my own parent's neighborhood 3 times.

Also, I can vividly remember when my family moved to the neighborhood they live in now and four of the white neighbors around us moved out within a four month span...

Last fall when I went to visit my family back in Pittsburgh in the burbs...I had a white lady scrurry to the other side of the street when she saw me approaching her on the sidewalk. What made it so awkward? we were literally the only two fukkin people on the street!

and y'all wonder why I say I'd never live in a predominantly white suburban area like that ever again...please.:francis:

Did you a learn a lesson from that experience or do you live in a white suburb too :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
0-100 nikka real quick :banderas:

Young dudes whole tone changed when he said "You not on your property now, so I'm not getting anywhere" that piece of shyt dirty old white man couldn't read between the lines that he was on the verge of getting stomped out once he said that.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Young dudes whole tone changed when he said "You not on your property now, so I'm not getting anywhere" that piece of shyt dirty old white man couldn't read between the lines that he was on the verge of getting stomped out once he said that.

The funny part is most nikkas could see the :whoa: moment bout to happen but that CAC was like :skip:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm typing this on my phone so I apologize for any typos

Back in 2007 I moved to Glendale, az on some I want to experience the world type shyt. I just bought a used car that was new to me (2003 BMW 7 series) and I wanted to buy a steering wheel cover. I went to an AutoZone in the area and got what I went there for. The whole time it took me to go In and buy the cover was under 10 min. So I get in my car and start driving back home. I barely left the parking lot and the pigs threw on the lights behind me. First question they ask. Who's car is this? I say mine. How old are you? I was 19 at the time. Give the my GA license and paperwork and they ask why am I in AZ. I just moved there non of your business why. He the said this stupid shyt. Why where you just parked in front of some random business for over an hour? I was like, where did you get that info from And he was like a store owner in the plaza called it in. And I said well here is my receipt from AutoZone with the time so I call bullshyt on that story. They apologized and let me go.