Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
when my younger brother was in middle school he musta slept on the bus and missed his stop. so after afew hours my mom got worried and called the police. police came to our crib and basically interrogated my dad like he was responsible on some foul play type shyt.:snoop:

to add the insult to injury, when my parents found him in a hotel, the police told the local newspaper that they found him :dahell:.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Me and my boys used to troll cacs back in school in cars.

It'd be me and at least 3 other of my homies in a car usually going to the grocery store, fast food hit, or some other shyt. The fukkery starts when we pull up to an intersection at the light. If one of us notice a white broad driving, ALL OF US WOULD IMMEDIATELY TURN TO LOOK AT HER SMILING!!! They'd smile back on some "PLEASE TURN GREEN shyt" and IMMEDIATELY SPEED THE fukk OFF. One broad almost wrecked her car and shyt.

The best one is when it happened and we caught her again AT THE NEXT LIGHT. And we did the shyt AGAIN, but this time we blew kisses and hit her again with the :troll: . She waved this time but instead of continuing to go straight, she made a HARD ass white...I mean right turn to "escape" us.

nikka, we was rollin so hard in the car dying laughin.... :laff:

That's some good shyt to do when yall get a chance. :pachaha:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man I remember I was walking the streets of downtown Seattle in a suit and tie, clean hair cut and carrying a nice bag. All the white men (whom I was dressed better than) were stepping off the sidewalk, crossing the street, switching the item in their hand closet to me to their other hand as I passed them, they were SO cowardly it was ridiculous.

I was there all day, going to different meetings and appointments, and I couldn't even count the amount of grown ass white men who got scared shytless of a black man wearing a suit and tie. That was a good lesson, because you can see how they'd pull out a gun and shoot even when the circumstance didn't call for it.

They're cowards:ld:
been saying this for the longest. Thats when I realized none of the bs I wear matters, cacs gon cac, regardless, so don't listen to any bs talking point and wear / dress however you want.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Centuries of slavery, lynchings, mob attacks and other atrocities didn't stop Black men from wanting to live under the White man and his woman so what makes you think anything going on now is going to give them a change of heart? If White people self segregated into their own state on Sunday by Monday morning Black men would be at the courthouse to challenge it and demand they be integrated into that community.
ignore :ahh: