Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
Black people are always considered "criminals" by police, idk why this needed to be a topic, we all know it, and they get made we don't snitch on people, black cops are the same idk if they got brainwashed or what, but they will shoot u just as fast, just get cameras on your vehicle, that's the only reason they're gettin caught up now, the lies are out

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Man I remember I was walking the streets of downtown Seattle in a suit and tie, clean hair cut and carrying a nice bag. All the white men (whom I was dressed better than) were stepping off the sidewalk, crossing the street, switching the item in their hand closet to me to their other hand as I passed them, they were SO cowardly it was ridiculous.

I was there all day, going to different meetings and appointments, and I couldn't even count the amount of grown ass white men who got scared shytless of a black man wearing a suit and tie. That was a good lesson, because you can see how they'd pull out a gun and shoot even when the circumstance didn't call for it.

They're cowards:ld:

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
Man I remember I was walking the streets of downtown Seattle in a suit and tie, clean hair cut and carrying a nice bag. All the white men (whom I was dressed better than) were stepping off the sidewalk, crossing the street, switching the item in their hand closet to me to their other hand as I passed them, they were SO cowardly it was ridiculous.

I was there all day, going to different meetings and appointments, and I couldn't even count the amount of grown ass white men who got scared shytless of a black man wearing a suit and tie. That was a good lesson, because you can see how they'd pull out a gun and shoot even when the circumstance didn't call for it.

They're cowards:ld:
they're only scared of us because they're idiots, crazy u only need a ged to shoot people on the streets cuz they're "scary"

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
Your lack of reading comprehension offends me. The thread is not about the police profiling black people.:camby:
sorry that you took it the wrong way lol, but on TOPIC cuz they are totally seperate, nvm WHITE PPL DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR 911 CALLS, offense noted and def worried abt over the next few days or months

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
here u go is my skin color or sex that offends u specifically?

this topic is about regular people calling the cops on black people for no good reason and the cop being :dahell::mindblown::rudy::wow::snoop:when he get to the scene and the black folks aint doing anything wrong...it isnt the normal brain damaged pig harms innocent black person thread...

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
Many of the police brutality incidents happen because some fukking idiot decided to call the cops. I try to advise everyone I know in my life to never call the cops. Especially for stupid shyt like two family members arguing.
yes they will die or get choked out, if you "talk back" you will get punched in the face as i was, free speech until the tards pop up with that AUTHORITAA

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
this topic is about regular people calling the cops on black people for no good reason and the cop being :dahell::mindblown::rudy::wow::snoop:when he get to the scene and the black folks aint doing anything wrong...it isnt the normal brain damaged pig harms innocent black person thread...
ok and these are not connected my bad lol

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Had to walk back to my girlfriend's apartment with the cop just to show her my ID so she could make sure I had no warrants...

When I was younger, I would've done this. NOW, I'd DARE the cop to arrest me for walking, then sue the city the next day. If they gave me grief, I'd call in the media dogs. Last thing a White neighborhood wants is people thinking they're "that racist town."

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
When I was younger, I would've done this. NOW, I'd DARE the cop to arrest me for walking, then sue the city the next day. If they gave me grief, I'd call in the media dogs. Last thing a White neighborhood wants is people thinking they're "that racist town."
ikr they get embarrassed now, but beware of anything not on tape, they know its he said he said, and thats why they've gotten away with all these murders and erroneous pressed charges