Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup the cac neighbors around here love to call on any black person who is outside for longer than 15 minutes. I once saw one black house being raided, late at night, was crazy.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've told this story before years ago in winter it was dark outside I lived in a all cac neighborhood this chick gets off the bus then I get off, she looks back at me and just starts running, she ends up falling and I just walked right past her
:lolbron: this bytch was running like it was the purge. :mjlol::dead::dead:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Had the cops called on me a couple years ago for JOGGING through a neighborhood.

No threatening demeanor

No hoodie, sagging pants, or any stereotypical garment that would make Cacs "suspicious".

T-Shirt, Shorts, Headphones...

Had to walk back to my girlfriend's apartment with the cop just to show her my ID so she could make sure I had no warrants...

fukked up my workout. Absolutely hate Cacs sometimes

I've said this before, I don't run in public. I don't jog to begin with, but if I'm late for something, and trying to get there I don't run. Its fuucked up that I have to think twice about it, even if I'm in business clothes. I'll power walk like the old folks and just be a little late :russ:

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
While I agree to a certain extent. You can't just turn a blind eye to this kind of stuff. Especially when it affects people you love and care about. I have two nephews and I teach them about shyt like this all te time. Not for them to live bitter and and angry. Bu for them not to be naive and blind to the racism in this country.
Man yall be so pressed about shyt YOU CANNOT CHANGE

you cant change someones mindset

this shyt is embedded through generations

fukk i look like constantly focusing on how another person perceives me?

Thats nonsense. I rather live my life to the fullest and focus on shyt that mat

You cacs make me sick and I pray to God that you're are one. because if you're black you need to be ashamed of yourself. Your wake up call might be your last

nikka i should be ashamed about not caring about how another man thinks of me?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I got a call once about someone illegally fishing in a community pond. The complainant advised that they had lived there for years, and knew that the person fishing didn't live in the community.

Once I arrive, I see a middle aged black man fishing in the pond. He looks over when I pull up and immediately approaches me. He said, "Let me guess, my racist neighbors called again saying that I didn't live here."

"Yes, sir. That is what the caller said."

"Here's my license. I've lived here for 10 years, and they call on me every once and a while."

"I'm sorry to have bothered your fishing. Have a good day, and good luck with your horrible neighbors."

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Spit ..... Sunday evening socio-cultural entertainment .... :popcorn3:

1. Moved to a white suburb when I was like 12. When I was 14 I was walking around the neighborhood with my cousins and someone called the cops on us. Had to explain to the officer I lived there before most of my neighbors did because when I moved there most of the houses weren't built yet.

2. About 3 miles away from my house was the only store in town. I hated going there because the store owner always followed me around the store. This one time I went he called the cops on me and then had the nerve to get mad that I didn't have any thing on me but the shyt I brought for my moms.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I've told this story before years ago in winter it was dark outside I lived in a all cac neighborhood this chick gets off the bus then I get off, she looks back at me and just starts running, she ends up falling and I just walked right past her

Pure :duck: if I've ever heard it :stopitslime:

How the hell did a chick run AWAY from you, fall,

only to have you magically catch up to her (while still only walking) just in time to stroll past her. :dahell:

nikka you are not Neo from The Matrix :mjlol:

Wait, lemme guess..

She was overcome with such heart pounding fear that after she fell she just decided she'd just lay there until you catch up to her and casually stroll by :dahell:

:mjlol:

You're such a transparent cornball, and I STAY exposing you like this :snoop:

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man yall be so pressed about shyt YOU CANNOT CHANGE

you cant change someones mindset

this shyt is embedded through generations

fukk i look like constantly focusing on how another person perceives me?

Thats nonsense. I rather live my life to the fullest and focus on shyt that mat

nikka i should be ashamed about not caring about how another man thinks of me?

Maybe if innocent people weren't getting killed/imprisoned over what people think about minorities then I wouldn't worry.

And it's not about changing a racist state of mind. It's about teaching your kids that in order for things to change they have to better themselves and be their own boss. Get into politics and change it from within. Get into those positions of power. I'm not asking for acceptance. Just an even playing field.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
mj-laughing.gif

I'm in tears. :deadrose::deadmanny:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
@Brown_Pride
I don't think following Trayvon was wrong...or illegal. It was a situation handled entirely incorrectly, which is why GZ should be held liable for manslaughter.

I think people are still to emotionally invested in this to look at it from a reasonable perspective.

I know most people in my neighborhood, there are black people, white people, brown people. I see who jogs daily, I know more or less what times based on when I'm outside, i make it a point to know who lives in my area so that I know when someone who isn't supposed to be there IS THERE. I call the cops at the drop of a hat. I don't follow people. If I was neighborhood captain I might follow but never get out my car. THAT, IMHO is where he fuked up.

But following TM was not wrong, GZ WAS just watching out for his home/area. IF you think calling the cops on a suspicious person YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN is wrong then yeah you probably don't agree with me. IF you do then can you agree that GZ calling the cops on TM was ok? Can you agree that as neighborhood watch trying to keep an eye on the guy was his responsibility, it's called neighborhood watch right? Not my own shyt watch?

That's where I end my support of GZ, everything following that was GZ's fault.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn this shyt is crazy

Nothing super racist but cacs always scared of me. They go out of their way to say sorry to me for no reason and I ain't even dark skin....

Examples:

We both walking to a door but I stop and let them go first

"Sorry" - cac

I'm walking around a grocery store and a cac takes forever when we both tryna cop some beef or other meat

"Sorry" - Cac

They always say sorry to me for no reason :mjlol:

shyt is weird as fuxk