Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've told this story before years ago in winter it was dark outside I lived in a all cac neighborhood this chick gets off the bus then I get off, she looks back at me and just starts running, she ends up falling and I just walked right past her

That actually happened to me once but the roles were reversed. I WAS the one running away from an old white man. It was also quite dark outside and I turned around and saw this scary old white male running towards me frantically. I was only 15 at the time... so I quickly jumped to conclusions and thought he was a serial killer! Anyway, as i ran.. I slipped and fell to the ground. When he ran passed me he called me 'daft' and made it clear he was running for the bus :deadrose: I laid there on the floor quite embarrassed for some time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That actually happened to me once but the roles were reversed. I WAS the one running away from an old white man. It was also quite dark outside and I turned around and saw this scary old white male running towards me frantically. I was only 15 at the time... so I quickly jumped to conclusions and thought he was a serial killer! Anyway, as i ran.. I slipped and fell to the ground. When he ran passed me he called me 'daft' and made it clear he was running for the bus :deadrose: I laid there on the floor quite embarrassed for some time

:heh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That actually happened to me once but the roles were reversed. I WAS the one running away from an old white man. It was also quite dark outside and I turned around and saw this scary old white male running towards me frantically. I was only 15 at the time... so I quickly jumped to conclusions and thought he was a serial killer! Anyway, as i ran.. I slipped and fell to the ground. When he ran passed me he called me 'daft' and made it clear he was running for the bus :deadrose: I laid there on the floor quite embarrassed for some time.
:mjlol:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

:russ:

:dead:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These stories do not surprise me at all.

Years ago I used to work as a server at an assisted living in this rich white city. This particular day some event was going on so staff was supposed to park at the country club down the street :francis:. A few minutes after arriving i realize i forgot my phone in my ride so i walk back to get it.

Soon as i get to my car a cop rolls up on me asking me what im doing, tell him im just getting my phone and that i work at the assised living a block away.
I'm in full uniform btw, white dress shirt, apron and black pants. Cop asks for my ID and another cop rolls up, i give them my id and they continues to ask me stupid questions. Im being polite so we can speed things up and i can get back to work. Stupid fukking cops treated me like a crimminal, i had my hands in my pockets just chillin and they were like "sir take your hands out of your pockets" :dwillhuh: im like bruh chill.

They kept me there for like 15 min until this white lady at my work could vouch that i worked at the assisted living :why:

I had he gotdamn company logo on my apron and they still didnt believe me:comeon:
They believed you.

That white lady saved you from dying because they were slowly escalating the situation to body you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny, scary and sad a call like this is what got tamir rice killed
in all fairness to those circumstances: that dude who put the call in said the gun was probably fake. the cop that murdered him was a poorly trained, unstable coward

but at the end of the day, you're right. it was a call like this. reading through this thread is disgusting :scusthov:

Last edited: