Police Officer Takes To Reddit To Complain About Bogus 911 Calls About Black People

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
When I was a teenager, our family van broke down on E. 14th St. (a very busy street) on a Sunday afternoon.
I was helping my dad look at the engine, embarrassed that we stuck on the side of the road.
A little while later, I heard police sirens. A cop car was going in the opposite direction, but then it fishtailed and stopped right next to us.
Cops came out with their guns drawn, yelling at everyone to get out of the vehicle.
My mom, dad, and four kids (I'm the oldest), all up against the van.

Turns out some white guy called the police about some Mexicans stealing a van.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I remember when I was a kid I was at the store with my mom up in Roswell Ga. (I hated that fukking area)

I lost my mom somewhere because she was always running off, so I went outside to see if she was in her car. She wasn't, so I'm walking back to the store and 3 police cars pull up on me... THREE

I'm like :dwillhuh: and they start questioning me...

I start smiling because I knew what time it was. I tell them I went to the car to look for my mom now I'm going back into the store. They search my bag and look at the receipt by then I'm like :heh:
Then they start saying they got a call about suspicious activity and I'm just like "Ok, can I go now :heh:"

My mom was heated once I told her what happened though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Had the cops called on me a couple years ago for JOGGING through a neighborhood.

No threatening demeanor

No hoodie, sagging pants, or any stereotypical garment that would make Cacs "suspicious".

T-Shirt, Shorts, Headphones...

Had to walk back to my girlfriend's apartment with the cop just to show her my ID so she could make sure I had no warrants...

fukked up my workout. Absolutely hate Cacs sometimes

the scary messed up thing is a cac can say I saw him with a gun or waving a gun and well good luck

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I had this happen to me driving through Ardmore....

I bought my car from ardmore, the shyt says Ardmore Toyota on in...

I was dropping off my MPC to get fixed at this music shop in ardmore (that was right around the corner from where I purchased my car and where I regularly get it serviced) and I get pulled over

Black cop told me that they got a call for a suspicious car driving around the neighborhood. He knew it was BS but had to do his job. :what:

I always say it should be a crime to make these types of calls.

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I've mentioned it before but I've been a victim of this.

Had a child tell his dad he saw me "wave a gun at him" as I was driving on my way home from HS. Dude hops in his car and follows me home, calls the cops. Few hours later I'm at work getting pulled off my job by police for it. Had never even touched a gun before. Also told them I had a ski mask on, nope never have owned one.

Poor 17 y/o me having to explain to my employer that the police came to question me about shyt I didn't even do. Could have fukked up my job or career, luckily it was just some bullshyt part time grocery store job. Or worse dude could've tried to confront me after he followed me.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NBA Playoffs start in an hour :blessed::blessed:

Derek Rose bout to go in on Bron

Who care about racial issues

Live life to the fullest and stop focusin on the negatives

While I agree to a certain extent. You can't just turn a blind eye to this kind of stuff. Especially when it affects people you love and care about. I have two nephews and I teach them about shyt like this all te time. Not for them to live bitter and and angry. Bu for them not to be naive and blind to the racism in this country.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
NBA Playoffs start in an hour :blessed::blessed:

Derek Rose bout to go in on Bron

Who care about racial issues

Live life to the fullest and stop focusin on the negatives
You cacs make me sick and I pray to God that you're are one. because if you're black you need to be ashamed of yourself. Your wake up call might be your last