Playstanleys FURIOUS at Sonys Pathetic Gamescon showing. Thought They Were Supposed To Drop BOMBS???

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Moron OP didn't even know that the PS4 model was revealed in the sony thread. Some of you dudes I highly suspect sont even play games but just jump in this console war shyt to feel "involved" Find hobbies ppl

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
You motherfukkers are way too old for this. Yes Sony had a pathetic showing, but this behavior is equally pathetic. Aren't most of you grown men with kids and shyt?
The only thing I stan is my wallet and my tastes. Whoever satisfies them, has my attention and money. Nothing more or less. If Sony don't show me what i want to buy, its their loss not mine.

WiiU

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see any killer apps like Kirby: Tee Ball on any of these "next gen systems" PSpoor or the Xbox180'

Next gen starts when nintendo says so

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde: u my breh, breh, but him calling you rekkac00n is hilarious :pachaha:

SFZ3LgE.gif

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm watching the sony conference right now like :what:

This is what was supposed to have people canceling their XB1 preorders? :what:

These are dropped bombs? :what:

What crushed buildings? :what:

You sony stans should be ashamed.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm biased towards sony, but this press conf was trashus clay brehs :snoop:

still got the preorder and bf4 but its evident that 2014 is the official start of next gen. exclusives will crush bldgs...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@Rekkapryde get yourself together breh :laff::laff:

Actin like the local jokester who can dish it, but wants to fight everyone who dishes it back :laff:

That gamescom ether aint sittin right with you breh its ok. You still have Knack :gladbron: :laff:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
to be real thats the only reason i want a ps4 was for bf4 and to have one on time so I wouldnt stress finding it. Killzone, watch dogs and AC 4 looked pretty basic early gen games.

AC4 reminds me of the game just cause 1 when it was out for both 360 and xbox and they played and looked damn near the same.

As I said before Batman, GTA5 and BF4 will be the game I buy this year, everything else is rental

You gonna rent knack and driveclub. :banderas:

:why: