Playstanleys FURIOUS at Sonys Pathetic Gamescon showing. Thought They Were Supposed To Drop BOMBS???

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I'm grown and I hope your not Grown, because the girl on your avator looks about 16, Your gonna get a Xbox one and your a pedaphile? I'm sure your Kinect 2.0 will record you and stream you LIVE on they DATELINE CABLE CHANNEL
:ufdup:
And your comebacks are weak as hell. :smh:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like I thought ..... you aint bout dat life. no respect for you anymore.

@King Sun @Liquid @MeachTheMonster @Rico

this is your leader? He aint even willin to ride hard for Xbox. I'm willing to take the fall. That's how confident I am in Xbox One becoming second fiddle to Wii U.

As of this moment, @MeachTheMonster is the new King of The Xbots. Court aint bout dat life.

I don't have a leader. This isn't fair. I get labeled as an xbot all because I tell the truth about piss poor presentations. We talking next gen all the effin time and the first thing you say is well that Vita impressed me. Next gen console about to drop and the vita info impresses you. That's a loss.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
And your comebacks are weak as hell. :smh:

bad-airport-style-juicy-couture-sweatpants-tracksuit.jpg

Never mind if she is giving subliminal tramp messages from her Butt logo, just MARRY HER.. she is the ONE "This message was sponsored by Microsoft Xbox One" :laff:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
yeah that shyt was trash, so trashed that I fell asleep during it :dead: but the whole reason why I watched it was for the release date in which they didnt disappoint

So it was :ehh:.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
How many millions of people at launch are not playing COD or Battlefield?

If anything, releasing around then will only hurt both sides because people will be playing those games on current gen

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't have a leader. This isn't fair. I get labeled as an xbot all because I tell the truth about piss poor presentations. We talking next gen all the effin time and the first thing you say is well that Vita impressed me. Next gen console about to drop and the vita info impresses you. That's a loss.

I have a vita and ps3 I travel with. Already said I'm disappointed that Ps4 launching in November instead of October. Dropped 2k14 and Madden off my list. I primarily wanted the console for BF4 (system seller to ME) and KZ Shadowfall (another seller TO ME). Those will be the 2 games I cop (and I'll fukk with some of the free 2 play shyt too) to hold me down on the ps4.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
bad-airport-style-juicy-couture-sweatpants-tracksuit.jpg

Never mind if she is giving subliminal tramp messages from her Butt logo, just MARRY HER.. she is the ONE "This message was sponsored by Microsoft Xbox One" :laff:
Who the fukk is she? You have serious issues, If you really want to know who she is click on her name in my sig, Dumbass!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

If anything, releasing around then will only hurt both sides because people will be playing those games on current gen
When the consoles drop with that next gen bf4 I'm tossing that current gen bf4 shyt in the bushes.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a vita and ps3 I travel with. Already said I'm disappointed that Ps4 launching in November instead of October. Dropped 2k14 and Madden off my list. I primarily wanted the console for BF4 (system seller to ME) and KZ Shadowfall (another seller TO ME). Those will be the 2 games I cop (and I'll fukk with some of the free 2 play shyt too) to hold me down on the ps4.

battlefield wins hands down for me. That should last me til titanfall. Killzone looks good but they keep not showing anything. is it playable this week? I don't know but my guess is no. They want to hide behind marketing and people that say we are for the gamers. Then lets play those games. They mentioned 2 weeks of psn free didn't mention any type of improvements. If I get a ps4 i can probably get 4 games. bf/2k/watchdogs/ and something else. two if I get an xbox one.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

to be real thats the only reason i want a ps4 was for bf4 and to have one on time so I wouldnt stress finding it. Killzone, watch dogs and AC 4 looked pretty basic early gen games.

AC4 reminds me of the game just cause 1 when it was out for both 360 and xbox and they played and looked damn near the same.

As I said before Batman, GTA5 and BF4 will be the game I buy this year, everything else is rental