Playstanleys FURIOUS at Sonys Pathetic Gamescon showing. Thought They Were Supposed To Drop BOMBS???

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How many millions of people at launch are not playing COD or Battlefield?

If anything, releasing around then will only hurt both sides because people will be playing those games on current gen

I don't plan on picking up/playing either of those games.

Also, while my mind wasn't blown or anything with the gamescom annoucements yesterday (I still didn't finish actually), I wasn't really disappointed or underwhelmed any either cuz I went in with realistic expectations and I actually like and play indie titles and liked what I saw for the most part with those and the few other bigger titles announced.:manny:

Still very much looking forward to my launch PS4 arrival. First time I've ever day-1ed a console (not including the vita).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't plan on picking up/playing either of those games.

Also, while my mind wasn't blown or anything with the gamescom annoucements yesterday (I still didn't finish actually), I wasn't really disappointed or underwhelmed any either cuz I went in with realistic expectations and I actually like and play indie titles and liked what I saw for the most part with those and the few other bigger titles announced.:manny:

Still very much looking forward to my launch PS4 arrival. First time I've ever day-1ed a console (not including the vita).
:patrice:

You have to be coppin' Watchdogs and Assassin's Creed 4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waitstation 4 :blessed:
Waitstation?? You guys are desperately clinging on to Titanfall's nuts in an attempt to make it seem like there's something there for the Xbone. The truth of the matter is you guys are waiting also because there is no blockbuster title dropping day 1. We got Killzone and you guys get a rushed F2P fighter which is a joke to serious fighting game vets and a racer with baked lighting. Seriously Killzone SF had me like :ehhh: back then but yesterday those MP screens and that off screen video of it during the UI presentation solidified my day 1 purchase and i'm not alone.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656554&page=5 Everyone's views concur with each other.

Dead Rising 3 looks fun for a few hours and then it'll get thrown in the bushes. Ryse?? Are you serious?? The combat looks flunky as FUKK and slow as molasses. Real gamers don't fukk with knock off games and this is the worst knock off of Heavenly sword imo, not even going to put God of War in the same sentence. Everything else you guys talk about either comes out in 2014 or later yet you guys acting like everything you saw in the form of trailers are going to be in your living room this holiday season :stopitslime:

Driveclub which comes damn near free with PS+ day one blows Forza away visually with lush environments and it's grandeur are second to none.
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_driveclub_gc_gameplay_1080p-30593_en.html Have you SEEN this?

I didn't even get started on Knack breh. :whew: Nice little platformer for you and the rest of the family.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Waitstation?? You guys are desperately clinging on to Titanfall's nuts in an attempt to make it seem like there's something there for the Xbone. The truth of the matter is you guys are waiting also because there is no blockbuster title dropping day 1. We got Killzone and you guys get a rushed F2P fighter which is a joke to serious fighting game vets and a racer with baked lighting.
Driveclub which comes damn near free with PS+ day one blows Forza away visually with lush environments and it's grandeur are second to none.
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_driveclub_gc_gameplay_1080p-30593_en.html Have you SEEN this?

I didn't even get started on Knack breh. :whew: Nice little platformer for you and the rest of the family.
:pachaha: you can't be serious with this. Even your fellow fanboys would cosign this post.

Xbox one will release with the follow up to the best racing game in the world. And driveclub is still lightyears behind Forza in visuals and performance. The crew will be a much better arcade racer than driveclub.

Serious fighting vets are loving KI so far

DR3 looks fun as hell

And at worst Ryse will be much better than knack. It could be a great game on its own right.

Early next year we have spark and TitanFall.

You playstanleys will be playing killzone (the follow up to the halo killer that hasn't killed a damn thing) untill uncharted 2015

Knack? :laff:

This nikka said knack :dead:

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:patrice:

You have to be coppin' Watchdogs and Assassin's Creed 4

Watchdogs, most definitely. I'm going back and forth on Assassin's Creed though. I got like all of the part 2 sequels and only dug a little bit into the very first one.

Folks seem to hate on Knack here, but seems to be getting pretty good praise everywhere else and I've always liked platformers and feel they pretty much go hand-in-hand with consoles, so I'm sure I'll be getting that too. Never been too big on FPS, most especially for MP as I admittedly suck at them. I've played the COD games before and didn't see the hype really, never played Battlefield, tho I dl-ed 3 due to PSN+ (is it tru that they're MP only?), but am not too against playing thru their SP modes or co-op modes of their campaigns sometimes so KZ4 might be copped as well, as it looks interesting enough for me.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: you can't be serious with this. Even your fellow fanboys would cosign this post
okay.

Xbox one will release with the follow up to the best racing game in the world. And driveclub is still lightyears behind Forza in visuals and performance. The crew will be a much better arcade racer than driveclub.
Best racer in the world? Forza is a solid racer don't get me wrong, but in the world sales speak and that's a subject you guys love to boast about so tell me if sales indicate success and quality, you'd agree that Gran Turismo is the best racer in the world based off of the former criteria right?

Serious fighting vets are loving KI so far
:childplease: Didn't this game get boo'd at EVO 13 or something?? Just because people were playing it at event it was featured in doesn't mean they love it. They played it just to write previews of how dumb it is. Any fighting game where you can damn near put someone in a infinite combo is a joke.

DR3 looks fun as hell
Agreed. Looks fun for a few hours and after the novelty of it being on a next gen console wears off, you'll realize it was a fad and not that great in the grand scheme of things.

And at worst Ryse will be much better than knack. It could be a great game in its own right.
:what: We're comparing knock off hack and slash games to a family friendly platformer?? That's like comparing The Last of Us to Vanquish.

Early next year we have spark and TitanFall.
:blessed: Titanfall on PC
Project Spark did look solid though :leon:

You playstanleys will be playing killzone (the follow up to the halo killer that hasn't killed a damn thing) untill uncharted 2015
Nope, we'll be playing Infamous second son, Killzone, and a bevy of other multiplatform games you conveniently forgot about.

Knack? :laff:

This nikka said knack :dead:
This guy said Killer Instinct is well loved.
jwaoknxetbm3c.png

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me neither. But you are lying about the games you play on ps4:ufdup:
im sure that dumbass comment actually makes sense to you as well.

but back to the point, anyone can google ya xbox live name "Meachthemonster" and see you aint playing state of decay, gow, or anything else for that matter. :umad: