Playstanleys FURIOUS at Sonys Pathetic Gamescon showing. Thought They Were Supposed To Drop BOMBS???

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh, we already made a deal. What was it? fukk it, lets hash it out again.
On new years day, one of us will be gone from here til 2months. It could of been a month, but you trying to weasel out so now its two months :win:

And 10,000 coli cash is on the line as well. So 2months and 10G's Rekkac00n :handshake:
Quote with a handshake and a @Liquid so this deal can be official :blessed:

you and meach never accepted my original offer/deal. you can do whatever, but I'm talking IP ban. :birdman:
IP ban for 3 months and 30k of coli cash. How bout dat playa. Sales of xbox one and ps4 for this year.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Didn't say the launch didn't matter. Unlike you xbots we at least keep it real when it comes to our console of choice. They had a wack conference, we called it out as such. We wanted an Oct. release, they gave us Nov. we showed our displeasure. Unlike you M$FT robots who act like they can do no wrong. Cosigned each and every dumbass policy they announced at E3 and then turned around and championed them backing down on each and every one of them. Just shows you who the real fools are.
I didnt co-sign shyt I was against the online drm, had thread on it. :umad:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
xbots ignoring the launch info and pre order sales but its okay

Breh, there is no such thing as pre-order "sales" The console is not sold until you purchase it. Just like Playstanleys were in the gamescon thread talking about cancelling their pre-orders. It's that easy, because PRE ORDERS ARE FREE. I can get on amazon and pre-order 100 PS4's in the next hour

Preorders have never determined a console war breh breh, lack of quality games, accessories, and features have however :usure:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
xbots ignoring the launch info and pre order sales but its okay
We didn't ignore it. Nov 15 is about the same time give or take week of the X1 launch. 1 milli pre orders does not sound that impressive considering the PR lead sony had. Some of those pre orders are being canceled as we speak :laff:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
these next gen boxes just look like sequels. i dont see anything new to justify buying
I feel you. my main reason for copping X1 (haven't yet though) is because it is integrating my gaming life with every other technological aspect in my life (TV, internet browsing, social networking) in a futuristic and unconventional way (Kinect voice commands and hand gestures to multitask all of those on one screen for example)

It will be unique, while PS4 just lookin like a new video game console :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you and meach never accepted my original offer/deal. you can do whatever, but I'm talking IP ban. :birdman:
IP ban for 3 months and 30k of coli cash. How bout dat playa. Sales of xbox one and ps4 for this year.
Bruh, if you want to up the time to 3months, thats on YOU :ufdup:
I'm keeping the cash the same because I am betting you and all comers. Plus I want to get paid and there's no telling if you will have any money by Jan.1st. You barely over 30K right now, who's to say? Unless you wanna put a freeze on your coli cash til then? (doubt it) so lets keep it 10K and then make a conscious effort to have that money by then.
I don't have a money problem. I hear I have 25aliases n shyt :krs:
Now what I need from you is an @-Liquid and confirmation that its 2 or 3months and 10K. Do that while quoting this post and its a done deal. Don't forget the :handshake: smiley bruh. We waiting on you now, stop being scared bruh
Breh, there is no such thing as pre-order "sales" The game is not sold until you purchase it. Just like Playstanleys were in the gamescon thread talking about cancelling their pre-orders. It's that easy, because PRE ORDERS ARE FREE. I can get on amazon and pre-order 100 PS4's in the next hour

Preorders have never determined a console war breh breh, lack of quality games, accessories, and features have however :usure:
Don't mind him, he's FURIOUS right now

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
We talking about next gen, you talking about a handheld from 2012 NOBODY has :laff:

You Playstanleys complain about Kinect coming bundled INCLUDED with the XWon. Yet tout some remote play on the Vita you have to pay $250 to experience :usure:

And Microsoft smart glass and can be used on HUNDREDS of tablets and smartphones today at this very moment

Well its not 2001 either but MICROSOFT NEW SYSTEM IS ONCE AGAIN CALLED THE XBOX 1.. DONT TELL MICROSOFT ABOUT RULES..THEY INVENTED THE INTERNET AND TV.. LOL

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I feel you. my main reason for copping X1 (haven't yet though) is because it is integrating my gaming life with every other technological aspect in my life (TV, internet browsing, social networking) in a futuristic and unconventional way (Kinect voice commands and hand gestures to multitask all of those on one screen for example)
sad for me because i like sony more. i hate to buy either at launch but my daughter wants that x1 smh. i wish i could reason with her

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Well its not 2001 either but MICROSOFT NEW SYSTEM IS ONCE AGAIN CALLED THE XBOX 1.. DONT TELL MICROSOFT ABOUT RULES..THEY INVENTED THE INTERNET AND TV.. LOL

Actually, the Original Xbox was Just called.......The Xbox

Which is not quite the same As Xbox Won, but I see what you did there

beautiful response, still nobody has a Vita or wants to pay 250$ for one just to look thru their drive club rearview mirror on a second small screen

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh, if you want to up the time to 3months, thats on YOU :ufdup:

Just like I thought ..... you aint bout dat life. no respect for you anymore.

@King Sun @Liquid @MeachTheMonster @Rico

this is your leader? He aint even willin to ride hard for Xbox. I'm willing to take the fall. That's how confident I am in Xbox One becoming second fiddle to Wii U.

As of this moment, @MeachTheMonster is the new King of The Xbots. Court aint bout dat life.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Actually, the Original Xbox was Just called.......The Xbox

Which is not quite the same As Xbox Won, but I see what you did there

beautiful response, still nobody has a Vita or wants to pay 250$ for one just to look thru their drive club rearview mirror on a second small screen

So when the Playstation was created, You didn't think in your head, it's the PS1? or does all the Microsoft Virus's u recieved since Windows 95/98 mess up your counting. You Know Microsoft invented the BLUESCREEN OF DEATH.. thats probably how you bonded with the company learning to repair your OS
:mjpls:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
@GiFtiC Just shut the fukk up already, how old are you?

I'm grown and I hope your not Grown, because the girl on your avator looks about 16, Your gonna get a Xbox one and your a pedaphile? I'm sure your Kinect 2.0 will record you and stream you LIVE on they DATELINE CABLE CHANNEL
:ufdup: