Playstanleys FURIOUS at Sonys Pathetic Gamescon showing. Thought They Were Supposed To Drop BOMBS???

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only thing I wanted was october. :sadcam:

Already knew the games I was copping.

Vita shyt was good though (highlight of the conference was Vita to me)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Don't get it twisted. This was lackluster on Sony standards. Its still PS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xbox 180, people acting like the launch of these systems are the end all be all of each system are emotional bytches. We all know who will win in the long run.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@PS4 (the irony)

Oh, don't get it twisted folk, PS4 WILL EASILY outsell Xbox 1. Let's not get carried away. :heh:

I'm still willing to put up a bet for a ban for a month over who sells more this holiday season between both.

Are you? :mjpls:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Yeah, playing PS4 on my Vita is DOPE, I know Microsoft handheld will let me watch tv on it also right?
:pachaha: Don't tell me Microsoft the copy cat's don't have a Handheld device in 2013? I bet the XBOX ONE can be a VITA with a voice command!!!!

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I wanted was october. :sadcam:

Already knew the games I was copping.

Vita shyt was good though (highlight of the conference was Vita to me)
that's probably good for you cause you travel a lot. I don't and I'm grown. so ah... couldn't be more useless for me.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Yeah, playing PS4 on my Vita is DOPE, I know Microsoft handheld will let me watch tv on it also right?
:pachaha: Don't tell me Microsoft the copy cat's don't have a Handheld device in 2013? I bet the XBOX ONE can be a VITA with a voice command!!!!

We talking about next gen, you talking about a handheld from 2012 NOBODY has :laff:

You Playstanleys complain about Kinect coming bundled INCLUDED with the XWon. Yet tout some remote play on the Vita you have to pay $250 to experience :usure:

And Microsoft smart glass and can be used on HUNDREDS of tablets and smartphones today at this very moment

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Don't get it twisted. This was lackluster on Sony standards. Its still PS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xbox 180, people acting like the launch of these systems are the end all be all of each system are emotional bytches. We all know who will win in the long run.
Sony stans are doing the 180. Now the games don't matter? The launch don't matter? lol I've seen it all today!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 (the irony)

Oh, don't get it twisted folk, PS4 WILL EASILY outsell Xbox 1. Let's not get carried away. :heh:

I'm still willing to put up a bet for a ban for a month over who sells more this holiday season between both.

Are you? :mjpls:
Bruh, we already made a deal. What was it? fukk it, lets hash it out again.
On new years day, one of us will be gone from here til 2months. It could of been a month, but you trying to weasel out so now its two months :win:

And 10,000 coli cash is on the line as well. So 2months and 10G's Rekkac00n :handshake:
Quote with a handshake and a @Liquid so this deal can be official :blessed:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Sony stans are doing the 180. Now the games don't matter? The launch don't matter? lol I've seen it all today!

Didn't say the launch didn't matter. Unlike you xbots we at least keep it real when it comes to our console of choice. They had a wack conference, we called it out as such. We wanted an Oct. release, they gave us Nov. we showed our displeasure. Unlike you M$FT robots who act like they can do no wrong. Cosigned each and every dumbass policy they announced at E3 and then turned around and championed them backing down on each and every one of them. Just shows you who the real fools are.