Playstanleys FURIOUS at Sonys Pathetic Gamescon showing. Thought They Were Supposed To Drop BOMBS???

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
okay.

Best racer in the world? Forza is a solid racer don't get me wrong, but in the world sales speak and that's a subject you guys love to boast about so tell me if sales indicate success and quality, you'd agree that Gran Turismo is the best racer in the world based off of the former criteria right?

:childplease: Didn't this game get boo'd at EVO 13 or something?? Just because people were playing it at event it was featured in doesn't mean they love it. They played it just to write previews of how dumb it is. Any fighting game where you can damn near put someone in a infinite combo is a joke.

Agreed. Looks fun for a few hours and after the novelty of it being on a next gen console wears off, you'll realize it was a fad and not that great in the grand scheme of things.

:what: We're comparing knock off hack and slash games to a family friendly platformer?? That's like comparing The Last of Us to Vanquish.

:blessed: Titanfall on PC
Project Spark did look solid though :leon:

Nope, we'll be playing Infamous second son, Killzone, and a bevy of other multiplatform games you conveniently forgot about.

This guy said Killer Instinct is well loved.
jwaoknxetbm3c.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
okay.

Best racer in the world? Forza is a solid racer don't get me wrong, but in the world sales speak and that's a subject you guys love to boast about so tell me if sales indicate success and quality, you'd agree that Gran Turismo is the best racer in the world based off of the former criteria right?
So you admit Sony exclusives not named gt are trash:ufdup:

Most critics and gamers agree that Forza has overtaken GT. but I'll let you get your Stan on.
:childplease: Didn't this game get boo'd at EVO 13 or something?? Just because people were playing it at event it was featured in doesn't mean they love it. They played it just to write previews of how dumb it is. Any fighting game where you can damn near put someone in a infinite combo is a joke.
Too bad I have NEVER seen a negative review about the game. Anyone who has said anything about the game has talked about how much fun it is.

Agreed. Looks fun for a few hours and after the novelty of it being on a next gen console wears off, you'll realize it was a fad and not that great in the grand scheme of things.
That games looks like hours of fun just crafting weapons/vehicles and killing stuff. If they make the story missions worth while it could be one of the best launch titles period.

:what: We're comparing knock off hack and slash games to a family friendly platformer?? That's like comparing The Last of Us to Vanquish.
:pachaha: do you dudes even have family's. if you did you'd know kinect is a must. Let me bring home knack instead of a kinect and my family would kill me.

:blessed: Titanfall on PC
Not on ps4 :umad:
Project Spark did look solid though :leon:
Will be much better than knack for "family's" :blessed:

Nope, we'll be playing Infamous second son, Killzone, and a bevy of other multiplatform games you conveniently forgot about.
Oh my bad. You'll have two games. Both of which were underperformers last gen, but miraculously turned into must have games for ps4 launch.:laff:

Why would you buy multiplats on ps4 if your such an avid PC gamer?

This guy said Killer Instinct is well loved.
jwaoknxetbm3c.png
It is http://m.youtube.com/#/user/Miles923/

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watchdogs, most definitely. I'm going back and forth on Assassin's Creed though. I got like all of the part 2 sequels and only dug a little bit into the very first one.

Folks seem to hate on Knack here, but seems to be getting pretty good praise everywhere else and I've always liked platformers and feel they pretty much go hand-in-hand with consoles, so I'm sure I'll be getting that too. Never been too big on FPS, most especially for MP as I admittedly suck at them. I've played the COD games before and didn't see the hype really, never played Battlefield, tho I dl-ed 3 due to PSN+ (is it tru that they're MP only?), but am not too against playing thru their SP modes or co-op modes of their campaigns sometimes so KZ4 might be copped as well, as it looks interesting enough for me.:yeshrug:
BF has a campaign, I haven't ever played it though.

:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you admit Sony exclusives not named gt are trash:ufdup:

Most critics and gamers agree that Forza has overtaken GT. but I'll let you get your Stan on.

Too bad I have NEVER seen a negative review about the game. Anyone who has said anything about the game has talked about how much fun it is.

That games looks like hours of fun just crafting weapons/vehicles and killing stuff. If they make the story missions worth while it could be one of the best launch titles period.

:pachaha: do you dudes even have family's. if you did you'd know kinect is a must. Let me bring home knack instead of a kinect and my family would kill me.

Not on ps4 :umad:

Will be much better than knack for "family's" :blessed:

Oh my bad. You'll have two games. Both of which were underperformers last gen, but miraculously turned into must have games for ps4 launch.:laff:

Why would you buy multiplats on ps4 if your such an avid PC gamer?

It is http://m.youtube.com/#/user/Miles923/
Fanboy jargon. :camby: