Playstanleys FURIOUS at Sonys Pathetic Gamescon showing. Thought They Were Supposed To Drop BOMBS???

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously I have not used that profile in years.

What's your profile?

I will not repond to you any longer until you post it.:popcorn:
oh you just quit that XBL name all of a sudden, eh :leon: courtdog should have used that excuse when he got caught lying on his gamer card

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I been playing games since the Atari 2600, and I've owned most of the consoles since then. If not all of them the dominate one during it's generation.

And truth be told, Xbox1, PS4, and Wii-U all look kinda garbage now. I'm sure they'll add be fine, and each have something to offer, but as of right now, none of them is good enough to be arguing this much in favor for. :yeshrug:

Fred.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
YeLX0GM.png

these are your most recent games played :russ: wheres the exclusives titles you were braggin so heavy on 2 weeks ago?

Breh he plays on his sisters cousin's bf profile. He didn't want to post it because you might stalk him:russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh he plays on his sisters cousin's bf profile. He didn't want to post it because you might stalk him:russ:

funny part is if i wanted to take it that route, it wouldn't be hard. dude left a very traceable google trail. i ain't even trynna go in on demetrius like that.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Folks seem to hate on Knack here, but seems to be getting pretty good praise everywhere else
EVERYWHERE ELSE :usure:
Don't make me pull the slogan out bruh...
Best racer in the world? Forza is a solid racer don't get me wrong, but in the world sales speak and that's a subject you guys love to boast about so tell me if sales indicate success and quality, you'd agree that Gran Turismo is the best racer in the world based off of the former criteria right?
We use sales when we laugh at the flops on PS3 (twisted metal + 4 other hyped up PS3 exclusives combined to sell less than 1 million copies total. I can't remember the names off top) and those games didn't reveiw well, are rated like shyt too. What you are attemptiing but failing miserably to do is downplay the fact that Forza 3 is deemed better than GT5. And it sells GREAT. Using your logic is what fanboys do, and on waitstation you guys go extra hard. You'll stick with your sinking ship. Some of you even paid $600 to have a blu-ray player for 2yrs :wow: GT5 sells like it does because ppl been playing that series for over a decade and don't care about anything else. Even if its better.
:childplease: Didn't this game get boo'd at EVO 13 or something?? Just because people were playing it at event it was featured in doesn't mean they love it. They played it just to write previews of how dumb it is. Any fighting game where you can damn near put someone in a infinite combo is a joke.
No, Microsoft got boo'd at EVO. They was booing before the game was shown. But if your in fanboy mode I guess you would interpret that differently? You do realize how feminine your acting right now :stopitslime:

This guy said Killer Instinct is well loved.
jwaoknxetbm3c.png
You know that place that supposedly boo'd KI? According to that community Killer Instinct is the 7th best fighting game of all time. Some places have it as high as 3rd best of all time. Most fighting game places have it in the top 10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Instinct_(1994_video_game)#Reception
But you know, like anything on xbox. You'll say how much it sucks while you spend all day playing it. You actually make fanboys look "bad" which is an oxymoron I know. But you accomplished it with FURIOUS stannery
:russ: Man you're too funny..I keep posting proof of y'all:duck: and there's always a spin to anything xbox related :upsetfavre:
Openly you act like Evo and you hate K.I.
But on the Low?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/you-want-the-games-then-you-want-xbox-windows-phone.139880/page-2
EXPOSED!!!
oh you just quit that XBL name all of a sudden, eh :leon: courtdog should have used that excuse when he got caught lying on his gamer card
PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!! (never lied about anything gamertag related)

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!! (never lied about anything gamertag related

courtney, we gon pretend like they didn't pull up ya XBL on sohh? :usure: i'm sure there's still posters here who remember you getting exposed

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
courtney, we gon pretend like they didn't pull up ya XBL on sohh? :usure: i'm sure there's still posters here who remember you getting exposed
:wtf: You can pull up my gamertag NOW. The fact I have to ask you wtf you are talking about should tell anyone who is watching that this dude is REEEEEEEEEACHING FURIOUS LEVELS OF :umad:
Til this day I do have 2 gamertags. 3 actually, but only 2 have been Gold
So some of my games played are on the other account.
I also was a member of Mod Squad for about a year and a half so I racked up a ton of games on a 4th GT as well :manny:
You gotta understand Marcuz with a Z... You stans get sonned. Then afterwards all you can do is lie and lie some more
Then you believe your own lies. So its common (lies) knowledge that I don't have any retail games even tho I post pics of it like every 2months. Only person to do this, then I'm still the one people say doesn't buy games :heh:
Now fast forward to Aug.21.2013 and here you are still crying, still lying

PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: courtney, the time you spent typing that. you should have spent telling your children you love them.