Picture Of Mother Breastfeeding At A Wedding Goes Viral (Pics Included)

Is the picture too much?

• Yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Nope just going to let you cook. Literally and figureatively.

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
The whole stomach thing is completely lost on me. My wife is tiny and she popped out 2 decent sized babies and she has zero stretch marks. Crazy what childbirth does to some people.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I fukking hate when hippies want credit for doing some normal shyt. Newsflash: breastfeeding isn't revolutionary and posting pictures of your titties and your baby online is inappropriate. I get it, but I'm giving her a L for those eye brows, the intended affect of the photo she posted, and for her and her baby having the same look on their faces making me laugh.

Breastfeeding is a beautiful natural INTIMATE experience that shouldn't be broadcast to the world as an attempt to champion a ridiculous yuppie movement that's as far-fetched as wearing expensive work clothes while not being a laborer or wearing camo while not being in military.

Also, the Internet is forever and there are an unlimited amount of perverts out there. Protect your children and protect yourself.

- Salty But Honest

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
31AA3A3F00000578-3468595-image-m-36_1456709287111.jpg

I been seein a lot of non blacks rockin tribal shyt lately :patrice::snoop:

Can we have something to ourselves:martin:
Don't move to cali. White people wear braids. Have line ups. Crazy parts in their shyt. They've even appropriated the struggle. They get black power tattoos and wear dreds. But they don't associate with black people. I want to beat all these motherfukkers up, but it's illegal, and I'm trying to stay out of jail. Some white bytch, you know the ones who love grimey nikkas, called me a nikka. I said look cracker don't ever call me that again. Male or female I don't play that shyt. White people can get whatever haircut they want and move into whatever neighborhood they want but as soon as they start thinking they're black I have to check them. If they have black kids I'll consider giving them a pass.