Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
single mothers aren't compatible with me :yeshrug:

but the mom in OP's scenario isn't wrong here

what....all the presents under the tree are supposed to go to 1 kid while the other 2 kids sit there with the sad face :skip: cmon breh. that's the cards he played dating a single mother. even if he bought the gifts himself, all it would due is cause jealously between the siblings with 1 kid having everything.
Why cant she buy the other two gifts?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: How you gon automatically assume its a boy that wants a console, when all it stated was child.

:what:Yall still not getting the point and adding all this extra shyt. What was stopping pops from buy his child the gift and having the child opening the gift at his house. All that other shyt irrelevant.

I can assume whatever I want: I'd feel the same way if my son wanted two pair of Jays and she got him something else.

What's stopping moms from realizing that those other kids are not his responsibility and his money should go to his kid?

What's stopping moms from keeping it 100 and saying just asking for more money instead of ruining my kids Christmas?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Smh. Another thread with people dreaming up all kinds of wild scenarios and then convincing themselves it's true by the end of the story.

fukk the mom for being in the situation that even with 3 men she cant work out a decent Christmas for all her kids.

fukk that dad for thinking "well I dropped off this money, I did my part. I'm an A1 super dad"

:scust:
You just created a scenario yourself.
How do u know this dude just drops off money and calls it a day?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I know its not a popular idea since the coli generally feels like men should be able to do whatever they want with no consequence and women shouldn't, but I truly believe Black people with children should be strongly encouraged to blend their families.
The woman has 3 kids by at least two dead beats and made Christmas for all her kids the problem of the one dude that is there.

But it's the man's fault?

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
I can assume whatever I want: I'd feel the same way if my son wanted two pair of Jays and she got him something else.

What's stopping moms from realizing that those other kids are not his responsibility and his money should go to his kid?

What's stopping moms from keeping it 100 and saying just asking for more money instead of ruining my kids Christmas?
:what: Your dumbass story still dont make sense...:jbhmm:Whats stopping him from getting them things and handing it to him, himself? Why cant you buy up the jays YOURSELF and give it to him? Why does she need to buy it for you? I swear yall muthafukkas trying to avoid the obvious question and solution. If you had time to give her $500 you have time to buy the damn gift yourself:mindblown:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:what: Your dumbass story still dont make sense...:jbhmm:Whats stopping him from getting them things and handing it to him, himself? Why cant you buy up the jays YOURSELF and give it to him? Why does she need to buy it for you? I swear yall muthafukkas trying to avoid the obvious question and solution. If you had time to give her $500 you have time to buy the damn gift yourself:mindblown:
Maybe he wants to say it's from him and his mom? The fukk does it matter who buys it? It's from his dad.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If they live in the same house they are all going to play with the same toys and stuff, honestly dude should he ashamed of himself for being upset

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Its not his responsibility to provide gifts for the other kids, but he shouldve expected that just handing her cash like that. He shouldve bought whatever and gave it to his child later on.

...but at the end of the day, he fukked up by getting a thot pregnant

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I wouldn't feel she is wrong. If I was that concerned, I would just directly buy my child gifts. This is why laying up with different people is a bad idea.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that's the negative side of making babies with bum bytches. If she goes out and has more kids than guess who foots the bill.
Exactly. This been glossed over in multiple threads, but the bottom line is, if you got ANYTHING going for you, you have to carry a "Ward of Protection" for chicks
who did too much and don't have shyt to show for it. Baggage should be kryptonite.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Deadbeat was too lazy to go get gifts for his own kid. Why should we feel sorry for him?
This post is proof that a lot of women lack accountability when it comes to themselves and other women. Did you just skip over the part where it stated that this father pays child support as well, but hes a deadbeat? How about this thot who got knocked up by three different men, is more than likely getting public assistance along with child support and has to use money this dad gave to get gifts for his own child to provide gifts for her other kids? What does she do with the rest of her money then? Does this bytch even work?:heh: But nah...the dad paying child support and cashing out 500 for his childs xmas is the deadbeat :russ: Woman logic yall.