Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think of what would Diddy do. Because it's practically a similar situation with Justin and Misa getting married and having 2 more kids. He still looks out for them because those are Justin's peoples. Can't be a f n-word all his life. Knowing the situation, i'd just bought them all gifts. My kid gets the best, though.
Can you please elaborate on this sentence? :patrice:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

You can't decide what she does with the money, should have chose wiser.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
To this day my best and most fond gift was my mom getting me a ps when i was 12 with parasite eve and WWF Raw like people don't understand how much i begged her and she got it for me.

That kid probably begged his pops and the pops try to throw a bone to the mom and the mom dropped it and indirectly made the pops look bad to the kid
How much you wanna bet she acted like shes the one who provided gifts all around as if dude didnt give her that cash :mjpls:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You just created a scenario yourself.
How do u know this dude just drops off money and calls it a day?

Did he or did he not give her the money instead of shopping his damn self?

What I make up?

If he would have shopped with his own damn money himself he wouldn't have to worry about what or whom she spent it on.

:martin:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paying child support is not the full responsibility of the parent. Its also about being their for your child unless he lives in another state. What's his excuse for not picking out his kids gifts? And how is she a thot for just having 3 kids? U don't know her but quick to call her all sorts of names with no proof of her doing anything wrong.
Maybe he does live in another state or is deployed in the military or a truck driver on the road most of the time. The fact is you know nothing about this guy except that he's providing for his child financially but have no problem calling him a deadbeat based on assumptions while getting mad about others doing the same about the mother.

Whatever the reason was he trusted the mother with money to do one thing and she did something else without talking to him or letting him know up front. If she lied to him even if I understand her motive she was still wrong.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
He's dumb for getting mad.

The mom has to raise those kids and live in the same house with them for 18 years. In order to do that, she cant have 2 of her kids resenteing 1 and hated him their whole childhood.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Did he or did he not give her the money instead of shopping his damn self?

What I make up?

If he would have shopped with his own damn money himself he wouldn't have to worry about what or whom she spent it on.

:martin:
Let's not play dumb. Your implying that because he dropped money off for Christmas, that he must be the type to give money without any additional effort.

Thats a scenario you made up, you don't know what that man does for his kid.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He's dumb for getting mad.

The mom has to raise those kids and live in the same house with them for 18 years. In order to do that, she cant have 2 of her kids resenteing 1 and hated him their whole childhood.
That's his problem why?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Let's not play dumb. Your implying that because he dropped money off for Christmas, that he must be the type to give money without any additional effort.

Thats a scenario you made up, you don't know what that man does for his kid.

No, of that's what I meant that's exactly what I would have typed.

Don't attribute malice to me that doesn't exist fool.

Here you go fukking imagining shyt again.

I'm a parent, it doesn't matter to me if it's a woman or a man there is no reason to delegate your gift buying responsibilities to someone that you are

Not with
And
Clearly not on the same page with.

If a parent can't be unassed to Christmas shop for their own kid then fukk them.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
if you a female with 3 kids, and 3 different baby daddies, You're a thot B.

Lets not try and call a circle a rectangle now
If it was a guy he wouldn't be called a thot.
You called him a deadbeat with no proof that he isnt regularly in his childs life :heh:
It isnt the sole responsibility of one parent to provide gifts for children that isnt his because others couldnt either. That would be on the mom, and she had to use money meant to be used on one child on all of em, which would mean that shes coming up short somehow. Simply being a mom and having majority custody of kids doesnt mean you arent a deadbeat either. Plenty of deadbeat moms out there living off the govt and child support pawning their kids off on every and anyone or leaving them to their own devices as they run the streets chasing dikk.
I called him a deadbeat off of the provided info. Why would he give her that much money and expect her not to get the other kids gifts? Why couldn't he buy his own child gifts? Is he busy at work what? He is a deadbeat based off of the info provided just like the woman is called a thot for the info provided but I guess that's ok though. Raging on the woman is always ok on the coli
I get where you are coming from, but we only know a few details:
1.3 kids, all different fathers, and they are still young enough that gift parity matters.
2. The one dude who provided the $500 is also the only one paying child support.

So we have to wonder why you assume he doesn't do more than pay child support(he may or he may not, but you can't make up your mind with the info given)?
We have one chick with 3 young kids by 3 different dudes. You cannot fukking pretend this is a model chick. This sounds like a loser, vis-a-vis, a hoe. No other way around it.
if it's ok to assume she is a hoe its ok for me to assume he is a deadbeat. U men up here are too fukking much.