Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nice little scenario except it makes no sense. She could get the ps4 and 7 or 8 games for that $500 and just slap everybody name on the system and throw dads name on a couple games,
Who's to say those other kids wanted a game system. Who's to say the other kids didn't want books, clothing, sports gear, etc.

In any case, it is no ones job to take care of someone else's kids. Just be straight up and ask for more if that's the case.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the two other fathers aint on child support? :leostare:

I personally wouldnt trip about it but I get where he coming from but I cant fault her for doing what she did. Next time he should just buy his kid the gift he wants for them. I would.

Hood logic.

Those other baby daddies might be street niccaz.

Even when shyt goes bad, a lot of hood chicks will still live by the street code.

They have a respect/reverence for the niccaz they relate to the most.

Putting one of their male counterparts on child support is synonymous with snitching.

They'd rather just find a gullible working class nicca, get him caught up in the erotica/puzzy whipped, have his baby, and eat.

Long as a chick still has a cute face and a phat azz, the weak willed can be trapped.She could have 20 kids and and some nicca somewhere will still risk going up in it raw....mistiming that last pump:francis:.

But yeah, once they set up the working class nicca as an asset, they let the street nicca roam stress free.

That's the code....No respect for squares :wow:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The father wouldn't be wrong for getting angry, those kids aren't his responsibility after all. I on the other hand wouldn't mind, honestly I'd probably those kids a gift or two myself, and it's not because I'm trying to simp, I'd do it because
a)I know my kid would want to see his siblings happy
b) I wouldn't want to foster any jealousy between the children,
c) it because it sucks to see kids go without, especially kids who you're probably seeing somewhat often when you go to visit your kid.

Oh, and because it takes a village and allathat.

Yeah there is a difference between simping and being a decent person.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I mean you guys are bugging if he gave her 500 dollars to buy a christmas present it is obvious he wanted the mom to buy his kid a video game console and some games he probably called the kid and he said thanks dad for the shirt or one pair of kicks i would be tight because now my kids in being shortchanged for a situation that ain't got nothing to do with him.

Why couldn't he just buy it himself if that was the case?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Hood logic.

Those other baby daddies might be street niccaz.

Even when shyt goes bad, a lot of hood chicks will still live by the street code.

They have a respect/reverence for the niccaz they relate to the most.

Putting one of their male counterparts on child support is synonymous with snitching.

They'd rather just find a gullible working class nicca, get him caught up in the erotica/puzzy whipped, have his baby, and eat.

Long as a chick still has a cute face and a phat azz, the weak willed can be trapped.She could have 20 kids and and some nicca somewhere will still risk going up in it raw....mistiming that last pump:francis:.

But yeah, once they set up the working class nicca as an asset, they let the street nicca roam stress free.

That's the code....No respect for squares :wow:
Ironically in hindsight, im the street n-word in comparison to my sons mom's anglo bf.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Was this a mandated child support payment, or did he just give her cash to buy his kid a gift? If it's the latter, he should've bought his own kid a gift.

Why would give the mother money to give the gifts and not just do it yourself?
This.
The kids shouldn't even know about that bread tho
They won't know about the "bread" itself but when all the gifts under the tree are for one kid and the others got nothing or one or two dollar store toys they gonna feel the other is favored.

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
Those are not his kids and his money should not be spent on them if is was specifically for his child on xmas

What is the mother doing for her kids? If one of the father's is doing his due dillegence and paying child support, then that kinda lessens the load and she has to pick up the slack when it comes to the other 2.

She had 12 months to plan for xmas, what the hell was she doing? He has every right to be upset. She isn't pulling her weight. He can complain or get custody and eradicate any future episodes of misappropriated funds.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Smh. Another thread with people dreaming up all kinds of wild scenarios and then convincing themselves it's true by the end of the story.

fukk the mom for being in the situation that even with 3 men she cant work out a decent Christmas for all her kids.

fukk that dad for thinking "well I dropped off this money, I did my part. I'm an A1 super dad"

:scust:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh. Another thread with people dreaming up all kinds of wild scenarios and then convincing themselves it's true by the end of the story.

fukk the mom for being in the situation that even with 3 men she cant work out a decent Christmas for all her kids.

fukk that dad for thinking "well I dropped off this money, I did my part. I'm an A1 super dad"

:scust:

Sadly the bold is 90% of threads here. People make up imaginary situations and then instead of discussing them, get visibly angry at said imaginary situations.

Just look at the thread about women with tats :mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The irony is i am not a street dude at all. College grad and a teacher right now. No child support and do what I do for our son. No pressure.
No no.
This can't be true. The coli told me all women just want an 18 year come up and will drag you to court for no reason even if you're doing the right thing.
:patrice: