Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Sadly the bold is 90% of threads here. People make up imaginary situations and then instead of discussing them, get visibly angry at said imaginary situations.

Just look at the thread about women with tats :mjlol:

I saw that earlier and meant to come back to it. Let me see what kind of trash I am according to great coli wisdom.
:russ:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Neither parent is wrong really :yeshrug:

The dad shouldn't have to support the other two babies because the momma fukked deadbeats.
But the mom gotta think about all her kids and buying one kid something and not the others is something a mother would never do.

Moral of the story: don't date single mothers :yeshrug:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Read the story again, it reads like the father that already supports his kid ( safe to say child support on top of whatever else ) gave an extra $500 just for his kid.

IF he is paying child support and doing everything else that comes with supporting his child on top of havin the good faith and giving the ma $500 for his kids Christmas then she stole the shyt spending on the other kids point blank period no matter how people try to clean it up.

If it was just child support then there's nothing anyone could say but breh went above and beyond because like what's been said, most out of home fathers would've just gave the gift(s) to their kid personally. I'd be pissed but I honestly wouldn't be that mad but I can see how a person would be because it's bogus. She wouldn't ever see a extra penny out of my hand again so she would've fukked herself in the long run which is probably what is gonna happen in this situation

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
No no.
This can't be true. The coli told me all women just want an 18 year come up and will drag you to court for no reason even if you're doing the right thing.
:patrice:
She's a trifling bytch but as a mother and associate she's alright.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Neither parent is wrong really :yeshrug:

The dad shouldn't have to support the other two babies because the momma fukked deadbeats.
But the mom gotta think about all her kids and buying one kid something and not the others is something a mother would never do.

Moral of the story: don't date single mothers :yeshrug:
I'm dating a single mother. Don't date a person not compatible with you.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm dating a single mother. Don't date a person not compatible with you.

single mothers aren't compatible with me :yeshrug:

but the mom in OP's scenario isn't wrong here

what....all the presents under the tree are supposed to go to 1 kid while the other 2 kids sit there with the sad face :skip: cmon breh. that's the cards he played dating a single mother. even if he bought the gifts himself, all it would due is cause jealously between the siblings with 1 kid having everything.

Daps
Imagine if YOU were one of the kids whose fathers were not providing.
And all of a sudden, $500 appeared and was intended for the kid with the giving fater.

How would you feel if mama didn't break bread?

Charge it to the game of life nikka

fukk funding kids that aint mine, thats a suckers game

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
This.

They won't know about the "bread" itself but when all the gifts under the tree are for one kid and the others got nothing or one or two dollar store toys they gonna feel the other is favored.

All the gifts under the tree aren't gonna be for one child either

The father keeps that shyt at his house and his child opens those gifts there. Problem solved :beli:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
fukk the other kids.

fukk the father for giving her anything.

Go to toysrus or whatever and get the gifts youself.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Dad: hey son did you get the PlayStation for Christmas?

Son: yeah dad it's great.

Dad: how many games?

Son: a lot! Like 7 or 8.

Dad: :jawalrus::jawalrus::jawalrus:

Son: I wanted a Ps4 but the PS2 is cool too.

Dad: :what: :what: :what: put your mama on the phone!

Mama: :hubie: I got Otha kids Harold. You know this :hubie:
:dwillhuh: How you gon automatically assume its a boy that wants a console, when all it stated was child.

Read the story again, it reads like the father that already supports his kid ( safe to say child support on top of whatever else ) gave an extra $500 just for his kid.

IF he is paying child support and doing everything else that comes with supporting his child on top of havin the good faith and giving the ma $500 for his kids Christmas then she stole the shyt spending on the other kids point blank period no matter how people try to clean it up.

If it was just child support then there's nothing anyone could say but breh went above and beyond because like what's been said, most out of home fathers would've just gave the gift(s) to their kid personally. I'd be pissed but I honestly wouldn't be that mad but I can see how a person would be because it's bogus. She wouldn't ever see a extra penny out of my hand again so she would've fukked herself in the long run which is probably what is gonna happen in this situation
:what:Yall still not getting the point and adding all this extra shyt. What was stopping pops from buy his child the gift and having the child opening the gift at his house. All that other shyt irrelevant.