Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I mean you guys are bugging if he gave her 500 dollars to buy a christmas present it is obvious he wanted the mom to buy his kid a video game console and some games he probably called the kid and he said thanks dad for the shirt or one pair of kicks i would be tight because now my kids in being shortchanged for a situation that ain't got nothing to do with him.

Yeah i think that's the part that's being missed. If I wanted my kid to get a PS4 and a few games I'd be tight that they got short changed. And even though it's for them, all the kids are gonna benefit cuz what kid doesn't play video games with their brother and sister.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Paying child support is not the full responsibility of the parent. Its also about being their for your child unless he lives in another state. What's his excuse for not picking out his kids gifts? And how is she a thot for just having 3 kids? U don't know her but quick to call her all sorts of names with no proof of her doing anything wrong.
This post is proof that a lot of women lack accountability when it comes to themselves and other women. Did you just skip over the part where it stated that this father pays child support as well, but hes a deadbeat? How about this thot who got knocked up by three different men, is more than likely getting public assistance along with child support and has to use money this dad gave to get gifts for his own child to provide gifts for her other kids? What does she do with the rest of her money then? Does this bytch even work?:heh: But nah...the dad paying child support and cashing out 500 for his childs xmas is the deadbeat :russ: Woman logic yall.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Paying child support is not the full responsibility of the parent. Its also about being their for your child unless he lives in another state. What's his excuse for not picking out his kids gifts? And how is she a thot for just having 3 kids? U don't know her but quick to call her all sorts of names with no proof of her doing anything wrong.

if you a female with 3 kids, and 3 different baby daddies, You're a thot B.

Lets not try and call a circle a rectangle now

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The whole situation could be avoided if the woman just owns up and says

"I know this isn't your responsibility, but do you think you could spare a few extra bucks so that I can get my other kids something? I'll pay you back."

And if the man and her are on good terms. He'll most likely say yes.

You don't ruin his sons Christmas because of where your other baby fathers lack.

That ain't right

On some real shyt, if she came at me like that i'd gladly throw in a couple extra hundred for the kids if I had it and not worry about being paid back. I'm a grown man and to this day getting a Super Nintendo as a surprise for me and my brother was the best memory ever. But you're right, not being straight up was the part that is dirty.

Like, what if you give your kid money for good grades on their report card. Does that get split whenever the other kids get good grades? If you're straight up it instead, it fosters good will across the board and you'll both be more likely to look for ways to do stuff for all of the kids.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You called him a deadbeat with no proof that he isnt regularly in his childs life :heh:
It isnt the sole responsibility of one parent to provide gifts for children that isnt his because others couldnt either. That would be on the mom, and she had to use money meant to be used on one child on all of em, which would mean that shes coming up short somehow. Simply being a mom and having majority custody of kids doesnt mean you arent a deadbeat either. Plenty of deadbeat moms out there living off the govt and child support pawning their kids off on every and anyone or leaving them to their own devices as they run the streets chasing dikk.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get where you are coming from, but we only know a few details:
1.3 kids, all different fathers, and they are still young enough that gift parity matters.
2. The one dude who provided the $500 is also the only one paying child support.

So we have to wonder why you assume he doesn't do more than pay child support(he may or he may not, but you can't make up your mind with the info given)?
We have one chick with 3 young kids by 3 different dudes. You cannot fukking pretend this is a model chick. This sounds like a loser, vis-a-vis, a hoe. No other way around it.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: That shyt dont make no sense. Point is, if ol dude brought the gift himself, none of that other bullshyt would matter
OR, if the woman had enough responsibility to do the right things with the money, or swallowed her pride and simply asked for more, both situations end well, AND future communication about money will good.

Instead you take that 500 and do what you want with it, you can't even expect him to give you anything else after that.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, if she came at me like that i'd gladly throw in a couple extra hundred for the kids if I had it and not worry about being paid back. I'm a grown man and to this day getting a Super Nintendo as a surprise for me and my brother was the best memory ever. But you're right, not being straight up was the part that is dirty.

Like, what if you give your kid money for good grades on their report card. Does that get split whenever the other kids get good grades? If you're straight up it instead, it fosters good will across the board and you'll both be more likely to look for ways to do stuff for all of the kids.

To this day my best and most fond gift was my mom getting me a ps when i was 12 with parasite eve and WWF Raw like people don't understand how much i begged her and she got it for me.

That kid probably begged his pops and the pops try to throw a bone to the mom and the mom dropped it and indirectly made the pops look bad to the kid

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

And it's as simple as that breh. All this other shyt is excuses.
"Why'd he give her the money?"
"Why'd he not buy himself?"

Because that's your BM and it shows good faith that you believe that she can do the right thing :what:

And like you said, any real man, IF HE HAS IT, won't mind helping out his sons siblings. I know I wouldn't. But breaking that trust and ruining my kids Xmas is out of control.

Then you're making me look bad because the kid probably told his dad what he wanted and what if his dad promised?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
single mothers aren't compatible with me :yeshrug:

but the mom in OP's scenario isn't wrong here

what....all the presents under the tree are supposed to go to 1 kid while the other 2 kids sit there with the sad face :skip: cmon breh. that's the cards he played dating a single mother. even if he bought the gifts himself, all it would due is cause jealously between the siblings with 1 kid having everything.
I just think of what would Diddy do. Because it's practically a similar situation with Justin and Misa getting married and having 2 more kids. He still looks out for them because those are Justin's peoples. Can't be a f n-word all his life. Knowing the situation, i'd just bought them all gifts. My kid gets the best, though.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he explicitly gave her the money for his kid and she went & spent it on anything that wasn't agreed upon, then she's wrong :yeshrug:
That being said, he should just brought the gifts himself & had his kid open it at the his house not mom's :manny:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
OR, if the woman had enough responsibility to do the right things with the money, or swallowed her pride and simply asked for more, both situations end well, AND future communication about money will good.

Instead you take that 500 and do what you want with it, you can't even expect him to give you anything else after that.
Or breh had enough responsibility to buy the child the gift himself. He could have ordered that shyt from the Internet and have it delivered to the house. Now if ol girl took it back, and collected the money, then it would have been a problem. Only thing he learn is stop being lazy and do that shyt yourself:heh: