Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it's ok to assume she is a hoe its ok for me to assume he is a deadbeat. U men up here are too fukking much.
He pays child support and offered 500 dollars for his child. The other fathers didn't.

She is a single mother of 3, with 3 different fathers.

It is ok to assume, but just because these other coli dudes be going too far, doesn't mean you can make this kinda assessment when everything posted shows he does right by the kid.
Don't lump me in with these other dudes. I used critical thinking skills, and what else do you call a woman with 3 young kids by three different men? A surrogate mother?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude might as well just chalk it up to the game, in all honesty. :manny:

If you know your baby momma has two other kids that aren't yours, you should already know that any money you give her will be partially spent on the other kids. If you don't want to be in that situation be careful about who you have a kid with.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If it was a guy he wouldn't be called a thot.

I called him a deadbeat off of the provided info. Why would he give her that much money and expect her not to get the other kids gifts? Why couldn't he buy his own child gifts? Is he busy at work what? He is a deadbeat based off of the info provided just like the woman is called a thot for the info provided but I guess that's ok though. Raging on the woman is always ok on the coli
if it's ok to assume she is a hoe its ok for me to assume he is a deadbeat. U men up here are too fukking much.
As far as the "if it was a guy, he wouldnt be called a thot" thing, men cant get pregnant. Its that simple. Women usually get the lions share of rights from jump cuz they give birth...so guess what? Societal double standards come with em. Men and women are both subject to bias and double standards due to sex, but of course you, being a woman, are gonna pretend as if only the ones against women exist.

Secondly, you claim you called him a deadbeat due to the info given, lol, there was definitely nothing to show that he was a deadbeat. The fathers of the other two kids? Sure, because only the one pays support. However, there was more than enough info to show that the mom is trash and a fukkup, considering that she has three kids from three fukking different men, two of which being bums, then has to use money she received that was intended to be used on one child to provide gifts for the rest cuz her bum ass couldnt. If anything, that dad unintentionally did her a favor cuz if he wouldve went ahead and bought the kid a gift rather than bringing cash, CLEARLY the other kids wouldnt have gotten shyt. ...but nah, you, being a woman, disregards all of the obvious facts that point to the mother being a pos simply because youre a woman and think that women can do no wrong....and of course you come with the typical emotional, totally illogical arguement that anyone criticising the mom hates women. lmao, if anything, youve shown that you in fact must hate men because you added your own imaginary attributes to this situation that never existed. Once again, the only father that pays support AND gave something towards his kids xmas is a deadbeat, but the dumb thot who wouldnt have been able to provide shyt without his cash is totally in the right?

Shut the fukk up :snoop:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman has 3 kids by at least two dead beats and made Christmas for all her kids the problem of the one dude that is there.

But it's the man's fault?

:dahell:

You literally made up whatever you wanted to. If he was so adamant about making sure he didn't have the "problem" of his child's siblings getting anything for Christmas with his money, he could have took the time to buy the specific $500 worth of gifts himself. Not delegate to the mother and then get mad when she uses money given to her on all her children, rather than divying it up and paying extra special attention to the child she shares with him.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Of course she's gonna do that, he should have took the extra time and bought his kid a gift

What kind of mother would she be to give 500 worth if gifts to one child

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Stopped reading at the men can't get pregnant part.

Not here for your stupid double standards.
I'll let someone else enjoy your essay.
As far as the "if it was a guy, he wouldnt be called a thot" thing, men cant get pregnant. Its that simple. Women usually get the lions share of rights from jump cuz they give birth...so guess what? Societal double standards come with em. Men and women are both subject to bias and double standards due to sex, but of course you, being a woman, are gonna pretend as if only the ones against women exist.

Secondly, you claim you called him a deadbeat due to the info given, lol, there was definitely nothing to show that he was a deadbeat. The fathers of the other two kids? Sure, because only the one pays support. However, there was more than enough info to show that the mom is trash and a fukkup, considering that she has three kids from three fukking different men, two of which being bums, then has to use money she received that was intended to be used on one child to provide gifts for the rest cuz her bum ass couldnt. If anything, that dad unintentionally did her a favor cuz if he wouldve went ahead and bought the kid a gift rather than bringing cash, CLEARLY the other kids wouldnt have gotten shyt. ...but nah, you, being a woman, disregards all of the obvious facts that point to the mother being a pos simply because youre a woman and think that women can do no wrong....and of course you come with the typical emotional, totally illogical arguement that anyone criticising the mom hates women. lmao, if anything, youve shown that you in fact must hate men because you added your own imaginary attributes to this situation that never existed. Once again, the only father that pays support AND gave something towards his kids xmas is a deadbeat, but the dumb thot who wouldnt have been able to provide shyt without his cash is totally in the right?

Shut the fukk up :snoop:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:dahell:

You literally made up whatever you wanted to. If he was so adamant about making sure he didn't have the "problem" of his child's siblings getting anything for Christmas with his money, he could have took the time to buy the specific $500 worth of gifts himself. Not delegate to the mother and then get mad when she uses money given to her on all her children, rather than divying it up and paying extra special attention to the child she shares with him.
I'm not saying the dude wasn't petty for getting mad or saying that he shouldn't have bought the gifts himself.

My reply was directed at the poster claiming that we are making up scenario's to make the woman look bad, while making up a scenario where the man looks bad.

The only information we have of these people is that,

1. The woman has 3 kids by three guys.

2. Only one of the kids father helped her with Christmas.

And from this information the coli concluded that the one father was a deadbeat for not shopping himself and implying that he's never there for his kid, other than money.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Of course she's gonna do that, he should have took the extra time and bought his kid a gift

What kind of mother would she be to give 500 worth if gifts to one child
She wouldn't. What it means is that's 500 less to spend on one child which makes it easier FOR YOU to spend money on your other two kids.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So we got a single mother with three kids by three dudes. Two of the dudes ain't doing shyt. The other dude can't purchase and deliver gifts to his own kid. Our black kings and queens y'all.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
So we got a single mother with three kids by three dudes. Two of the dudes ain't doing shyt. The other dude can't purchase and deliver gifts to his own kid. Our black kings and queens y'all.

A lot of ya'll are exposing your own selves in this thread. My OP never mentioned anybody's race. The fact that people assume ONLY black folks are in these type of scenarios says a lot about ya'll.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying the dude wasn't petty for getting mad or saying that he shouldn't have bought the gifts himself.

My reply was directed at the poster claiming that we are making up scenario's to make the woman look bad, while making up a scenario where the man looks bad.

The only information we have of these people is that,

1. The woman has 3 kids by three guys.

2. Only one of the kids father helped her with Christmas.

And from this information the coli concluded that the one father was a deadbeat for not shopping himself and implying that he's never there for his kid, other than money.

@ me next time.
I was talking about the crazy completely made up "the kid wanted a ps4 and 7 or 8 games and his dad said he would buy it" that popped up mistreat

Which evolved into "that's definitely what happened" and posters sharing gleeful stories about their best Christmas ever being when they received a gaming system.

Because 1/2 of yall minds are constantly on some women vs men bullshyt you think everyone else is.

In my original post you quoted I specifically said fukk her first and then fukk him. I never accused him of being a deadbeat, nor did I sat he was never there for his kid -that's all you reading what you want to read from the man vs women voices in your mind.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
@ me next time.
I was talking about the crazy completely made up "the kid wanted a ps4 and 7 or 8 games and his dad said he would buy it" that popped up mistreat

Which evolved into "that's definitely what happened" and posters sharing gleeful stories about their best Christmas ever being when they received a gaming system.

Because 1/2 of yall minds are constantly on some women vs men bullshyt you think everyone else is.

In my original post you quoted I specifically said fukk her first and then fukk him. I never accused him of being a deadbeat, nor did I sat he was never there for his kid -that's all you reading what you want to read from the man vs women voices in your mind.
I never said any of that shyt.

And your statement was fukk him for thinking he could just drop money off like you know that's all he does.