Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I never said any of that shyt.

And your statement was fukk him for thinking he could just drop money off like you know that's all he does.

fukk him for just dropping off money for Christmas. I will say that shyt again. As a parent your gifts to your child are your responsibility, mother or father.
(Unless you have a spouse or ideally you and the other parent are still together and 1 or both could shop/pick gifts)

He could have shopped for the kid online in 1 hr bought whatever he wanted to and had it shipped to the moms house.
He could have did it the old fashioned way and asked the kid for his list and picked some or all of those things up.
He didnt. He gave the mother money instead.

Are you a parent btw? Just curious.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
@ me next time.
I was talking about the crazy completely made up "the kid wanted a ps4 and 7 or 8 games and his dad said he would buy it" that popped up mistreat

Which evolved into "that's definitely what happened" and posters sharing gleeful stories about their best Christmas ever being when they received a gaming system.

Because 1/2 of yall minds are constantly on some women vs men bullshyt you think everyone else is.

In my original post you quoted I specifically said fukk her first and then fukk him. I never accused him of being a deadbeat, nor did I sat he was never there for his kid -that's all you reading what you want to read from the man vs women voices in your mind.

@ me next time :pachaha:

To be fair, I used the gaming system as an example. Same could apply to the J's/LeBrons, new outfits, a laptop or whatever expensive shyt that people ask for for Christmas. I used gaming consoles as a personal anecdote because I know how kids get on some Red Ryder BB gun shyt when they want something very specific for Christmas.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Stopped reading at the men can't get pregnant part.

Not here for your stupid double standards.
I'll let someone else enjoy your essay.
Aka im only here for my double standards and refuse to address your post because it has entirely too much logic and critical thinking for me to try and twist without looking even more like an idiot. I dont blame you for running away :obama: You tried to find a glitch in the matrix and pretty much made up reasons to bash the father yet purposely overlooked the obvious facts right there in our faces that this mom doesnt have her shyt together. Youre intellectually childish, and another example as to why we are told as children to be quiet when grown ups are speaking.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
fukk him for just dropping off money for Christmas. I will say that shyt again. As a parent your gifts to your child are your responsibility, mother or father.
(Unless you have a spouse or ideally you and the other parent are still together and 1 or both could shop/pick gifts)

He could have shopped for the kid online in 1 hr bought whatever he wanted to and had it shipped to the moms house.
He could have did it the old fashioned way and asked the kid for his list and picked some or all of those things up.

Youre a reasonable poster, and I agree that he shouldve personally brought a gift. However, what I dont get is why are the women in this thread caught up on the fact that he just dropped money off, yet arent addressing the fact that the mom wouldnt have been able to provide gifts for the other kids without it :jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka dumb as hell,she obviously aint shyt based on this scenario....i aimt handing that bytch 500$ cash for anything....i bet if it was an abortion he wouldve drove her to the clinic to make sure she got the precedure:ufdup:

But he cant buy his own gifts and wrap em for his son to open in front of him on christmas:childplease:..this is obviously a trick question and the kid is a side baby,and the father doesnr give a damn how she uses the money....long as she stays away from him and his family on christmas....that 500 dollar is hush money,god bless the kids:mjcry:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Youre a reasonable poster, and I agree that he shouldve personally brought a gift. However, what I dont get is why are the women in this thread caught up on the fact that he just dropped money off, yet arent addressing the fact that the mom wouldnt have been able to provide gifts for the other kids without it :jbhmm:

I a dressed that in my first reply to this thread.

I first stated "fukk her for not being able to provide her kids with a Christmas even with 3 men"

I said that before I said fukk him.

I'm consistent. I don't play this women always right/men always wrong (or the reverse) bullshyt.
:yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@ me next time :pachaha:

To be fair, I used the gaming system as an example. Same could apply to the J's/LeBrons, new outfits, a laptop or whatever expensive shyt that people ask for for Christmas. I used gaming consoles as a personal anecdote because I know how kids get on some Red Ryder BB gun shyt when they want something very specific for Christmas.

Were you the one who suggested "imagine if the kid wanted" or the one who basically said "yeah that's it. The kid clearly wanted a gaming system and games"
:mjlol:

We seriously have no idea how old these kids are, and what's their birth order.
Those things would be important too.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Were you the one who suggested "imagine if the kid wanted" or the one who basically said "yeah that's it. The kid clearly wanted a gaming system and games"
:mjlol:

We seriously have no idea how old these kids are, and what's their birth order.
Those things would be important too.

I didn't say either one of those things...

I said I'd be upset if my kid wanted something specific (such as a gaming console) and the decision was changed without me knowing. And that I'd gladly add a few hundred for the other kids if she told me she needed it.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say either one of those things...

I said I'd be upset if my kid wanted something specific (such as a gaming console) and the decision was changed without me knowing. And that I'd gladly add a few hundred for the other kids if she told me she needed it.

Ah so I wouldn't have @ you at all.
You didn't make one of the posts I was thinking of. Thats a perfectly reasonable stance to take.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Your still making it all about what this man didn't do instead of looking at why the mom or her other baby father's couldn't be bothered to do anything at all.

My father use to send my mom money for Christmas gifts all the time when I was a kid. I don't know why your acting like that's such a travesty.

Dude made Christmas happen for everyone despite him being mad so it worked out better for the kids anyway so why trash him and not the mom who couldn't spare a dime on a gift.

And yes I am a father and I make sure I buy my son whatever he wants and needs so I don't have to deal with this kinda shyt. It's not my responsibility to help my Bm with her other kid.

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ah so I wouldn't have @ you at all.
You didn't make one of the posts I was thinking of. Thats a perfectly reasonable stance to take.

I was the one who mentioned getting a Super Nintendo for Christmas making it the best ever :pachaha:

But it was part of a bigger point I was making.

Which evolved into "that's definitely what happened" and posters sharing gleeful stories about their best Christmas ever being when they received a gaming system.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Your still making it all about what this man didn't do instead of looking at why the mom or her other baby father's couldn't be bothered to do anything at all.

My father use to send my mom money for Christmas gifts all the time when I was a kid. I don't know why your acting like that's such a travesty.

Dude made Christmas happen for everyone despite him being mad so it worked out better for the kids anyway so why trash him and not the mom who couldn't spare a dime on a gift.

And yes I am a father and I make sure I buy my son whatever he wants and needs so I don't have to deal with this kinda shyt. It's not my responsibility to help with my Bm with her other kid.

I trashed the mom first and more strongly than anything I said about the father.ive not defended her at any point in this thread. I'm merely replying to your comments to me about the father.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I trashed the mom first and more strongly than anything I said about the father.ive not defended her at any point in this thread. I'm merely replying to your comments to me about the father.

You made one comment about the mom, then went on a rant about the dude dropping off money, like that's some type of taboo or something.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You made one comment about the mom, then went on a rant about the dude dropping off money, like that's some type of taboo or something.

I made 1 comment about her, then 1 about him. Any further comments about him are I'm direct response to you quoting me about him.

You: don't say fukk him. Thats not right wicked

Me: I said fukk him and I meant it. fukk him and her

You: Naw stop saying fukk him cause blah blah blah

Me: still fukk him. Go to the store and shop your damn self. Be a parent.

You: wicked you just keep bashing him and bashing him! Why do you keep bringing him up.?

Stop quoting me about him and you won't feel.I'm endlessly bashing him.

Easy peasy.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I made 1 comment about her, then 1 about him. Any further comments about him are I'm direct response to you quoting me about him.

You: don't say fukk him. Thats not right wicked

Me: I said fukk him and I meant it. fukk him and her

You: Naw stop saying fukk him cause blah blah blah

Me: still fukk him. Go to the store and shop your damn self. Be a parent.

You: wicked you just keep bashing him and bashing him! Why do you keep bringing him up.?

Stop quoting me about him and you won't feel.I'm endlessly bashing him.

Easy peasy.
I stopped replying to you when you kept trying to debate me over what other posters said, you quoted me when I replied to someone else.