Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Dad: hey son did you get the PlayStation for Christmas?

Son: yeah dad it's great.

Dad: how many games?

Son: a lot! Like 7 or 8.

Dad: :jawalrus::jawalrus::jawalrus:

Son: I wanted a Ps4 but the PS2 is cool too.

Dad: :what: :what: :what: put your mama on the phone!

Mama: :hubie: I got Otha kids Harold. You know this :hubie:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Sure, you can call these bytches whatever you choose. Remember YOUR vocabulary, YOUR choice..

You know what the reeeeeeeeeal fukked up part of my OP is. It did not mention the race of any woman, child nor father
I assume black becaise we like to put our business on social media

White folk this fukked up and that have support to do better

I get it though

I find myself assuming sistas walking around w kids r single because im brainwashed too

Never one to claim perfect

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Why the two other fathers aint on child support? :leostare:

I personally wouldnt trip but I get where he coming from but I cant fault her for doing what she did. Next time he should just buy his kid the gift he wants for them. I would.
I would trip. Because this is only a thing if you messing with a woman that has multiple kids by multiple men. which is why that's a no no.

Ultimately everybody puts in hours for their money. No reason why a man should be at work slaving away, just to have his son not get the things he wants.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly nikkas here are talking stupidness like the father has to understand, a kid beggin his son everyday for ps4 or xboxone, dad gives the mom the money and she does something totally different and doesn't tell the dad and his son is disappointed in the father that shyt can last a lifetime being that it is already a situation that he don't live with that nikka.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Exactly nikkas here are talking stupidness like the father has to understand, a kid beggin his son everyday for ps4 or xboxone, dad gives the mom the money and she does something totally different and doesn't tell the dad and his son is disappointed in the father that shyt can last a lifetime being that it is already a situation that he don't live with that nikka.
The whole situation could be avoided if the woman just owns up and says

"I know this isn't your responsibility, but do you think you could spare a few extra bucks so that I can get my other kids something? I'll pay you back."

And if the man and her are on good terms. He'll most likely say yes.

You don't ruin his sons Christmas because of where your other baby fathers lack.

That ain't right

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
That's why you do your own shopping for your child if you have a child with a girl with multiple kids by different dudes (God bless you).

But you can't be too mad. If you give her that money, of course she's going to spend it on all of her kids. Even if the other kids dads gave her money she was going to collectively spend that on all of her kids.

Her spending that money on one child could divide the home in the long run.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I mean you guys are bugging if he gave her 500 dollars to buy a christmas present it is obvious he wanted the mom to buy his kid a video game console and some games he probably called the kid and he said thanks dad for the shirt or one pair of kicks i would be tight because now my kids in being shortchanged for a situation that ain't got nothing to do with him.
ok and those kids would still be playing with that ps4 or xbox one. How you gonan give I'm gonna assume they little kids an xbox or ps4 with only one name on it? If he wanted lil homey to have a ps4 or xbox one he should kept it at his house.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I would trip. Because this is only a thing if you messing with a woman that has multiple kids by multiple men. which is why that's a no no.

Ultimately everybody puts in hours for their money. No reason why a man should be at work slaving away, just to have his son not get the things he wants.
I wouldnt trip becasue atleast I know the deal now and it wouldnt happen again.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

nice little scenario except it makes no sense. She could get the ps4 and 7 or 8 games for that $500 and just slap everybody name on the system and throw dads name on a couple games,