Petty Lives Matter: IS the Woman wrong in this situation?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yea

I see your point (except the bytch part)

She's the one laying down with multiple men, no condoms w kids/kid at the house

She dont deserve benefit of doubt

She has bad judgement

But, unfortunately ; u knock up a women wit a kid already, your share that

Because u give her money to pay rent so your kid will have a roof over its head, their siblings r gonna live there too

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Um why does she only have one of her child's father on child support?
I know a situation like this close to me. Her first child's father is on child support bc she felt spiteful. The second child's father used to beat her ass so she doesn't go anywhere near him. And the father of her 2 youngest children is her ex husband who doesn't provide for her kids either. The oldest is 13 so she doesn't need as much as the young ones but it's her fathers money that she uses for her other kids and her bf that lives in the house. Her oldest 2 children sleep on a couch yet she's partying and traveling.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I can see why the guys mad but it's still pretty petty and sad

plus don't you think the kid would want his siblings to eat too? :what:

and if it was really that big of a deal why not just buy it yourself??why you expect a mom to only get one kid something and leave her others wanting? sorry ass nikka:scust:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like you all don't understand the way family works. Those other children are your child's siblings. You will now have to want their wellbeing as well, because it also contributes to the emotional health of your own child. If anybody is being petty in this situation, its the father. If you don't want those issues, don't impregnate women with multiple children.

I know its not a popular idea since the coli generally feels like men should be able to do whatever they want with no consequence and women shouldn't, but I truly believe Black people with children should be strongly encouraged to blend their families.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
15747817_10153936861712000_8798065367419623630_n.jpg

5 hunnid though? She can spend it on the other kids...but they go know who brought them gifts....put my name on all that shyt

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yea

I see your point (except the bytch part)

She's the one laying down with multiple men, no condoms w kids/kid at the house

She dont deserve benefit of doubt

She has bad judgement

But, unfortunately ; u knock up a women wit a kid already, your share that

Because u give her money to pay rent so your kid will have a roof over its head, their siblings r gonna live there too

And that's the negative side of making babies with bum bytches. If she goes out and has more kids than guess who foots the bill.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Kids need gifts man :ohhh:

Its the dudes fault for handing over $500....he made a class A simp mistake :mjgrin:

Should have brought the gifts for his seed then had his child come over on Christmas and open them at his place. :leostare:
This. Once he gave her cash he knew the deal

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And that's the negative side of making babies with bum bytches. If she goes out and has more kids than guess who foots the bill.
Can we stop callin sistas bytches?

Theres a million words to call an irresponsible, entitled women

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Can we stop callin sistas bytches?

Theres a million words to call an irresponsible, entitled women

Sure, you can call these bytches whatever you choose. Remember YOUR vocabulary, YOUR choice..

You know what the reeeeeeeeeal fukked up part of my OP is. It did not mention the race of any woman, child nor father

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Yea she's wrong for this reason: She wasn't truthful. If she was uncomfortable (rightly so) with one kid having so much more than the others then she should either ASK the man if it's ok if she uses some for the other kids OR tell him straight up that she's not ok with buying so much for one and not the others and return the money he gave or or only use a portion on his kid and give the rest back. Christmas gift money isn't part of any child support plan so that isn't money given for the care of the child so she has no moral right to use it in a way other than what he gave it to her for.

All that said, dude is a clown if he knows the situation and gave her all that for 1 kid knowing the others have little. No they're not his responsibility but HIS KID is and he knows the kids relationships with his/her siblings can be affected by things like that.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you guys are bugging if he gave her 500 dollars to buy a christmas present it is obvious he wanted the mom to buy his kid a video game console and some games he probably called the kid and he said thanks dad for the shirt or one pair of kicks i would be tight because now my kids in being shortchanged for a situation that ain't got nothing to do with him.