Peter Moore is still angry about Sony "FUDing" the Dreamcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all are talking about the public marketing side of things.

The actual FUD was Sony moving behind the scenes, which then translated to the public.

I remember reading and speaking with individuals that actually went to E3 and spoke with publishers and devs at the time and them speaking on how cut throat Sony is.

Sega and Dreamcast didn't just fail because of that though. I'm not saying that and he's not saying that.

I mean Microsoft basically FUDs people to death when it comes to all there products so it's fair game.

I'm just saying when y'all wonder why people dislike Sony as a company especially older heads that have really been in gaming it's because we've watched them move.:manny:

Same reason some people hate MS because they remember how they use to move.

FUD is bitter hoe shyt.

mufukkaz mad over some yo bytch chose me type shyt.

disgusting and feminine :scust:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
boy if this aint some of the most bytchmade shyt i have ever seen...

you mean 32X, sega CD and saturn had no effect on sega's survival? i lived through all that. their pattern of ridiculousness eroded faith in new hardware

and peter moore must have stockholm syndrome - sega's japanese HQ didnt even respect the contributions of its western executives. he is making excuses like a battered wife

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Y'all are talking about the public marketing side of things.

The actual FUD was Sony moving behind the scenes, which then translated to the public.

I remember reading and speaking with individuals that actually went to E3 and spoke with publishers and devs at the time and them speaking on how cut throat Sony is.

Sega and Dreamcast didn't just fail because of that though. I'm not saying that and he's not saying that.

I mean Microsoft basically FUDs people to death when it comes to all there products so it's fair game.

I'm just saying when y'all wonder why people dislike Sony as a company especially older heads that have really been in gaming it's because we've watched them move.:manny:

Same reason some people hate MS because they remember how they use to move.
Bro. I was around. I remember this time frame VIVIDLY. It ain’t no behind the scenes Sony shyt that’s at fault.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yet everyone loved it and you basically could get the games for free. I wonder what happen..
nikka Sega ran out of resources. What are u not getting? The console cycle for that shyt was short as fukk. They couldn’t sustain in the console market and that’s cause of shyt that was THEIR fault. They were in fighting.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I’d say the biggest single reason Dreamcast died was cause they didn’t have madden.

Was a huge deal back then. Madden was the fortnite of the time.

imagine any system existing but people knowing it will not have fortnite EVER. They wouldn’t stand a chance:manny:
NFL 2K was better than Madden.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikka Sega ran out of resources. What are u not getting? The console cycle for that shyt was short as fukk. They couldn’t sustain in the console market and that’s cause of shyt that was THEIR fault. They were in fighting.

Yeah, it’s basically like if nintendo never had a mobile platform and dropped two Wii-U’s in a row

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Saturn was a amazing system

I remember playing DBZ Legends for the PS1 & Saturn back in 01 (my cousin had a converter that let us play imports) and I had a Saturn that could play imports. I thought the Saturn version was better because of the gameplay. It played way faster than the PS1 & there were small differences in the games where I preferred the Saturn version

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I remember playing DBZ Legends for the PS1 & Saturn back in 01 (my cousin had a converter that let us play imports) and I had a Saturn that could play imports. I thought the Saturn version was better because of the gameplay. It played way faster than the PS1 & there were small differences in the games where I preferred the Saturn version

I had this game on psx. I thought that shyt was next level back then :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.